Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv - Winner is THE NETHERLANDS!

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

Here are mine then:

1. Sweden 2012
2. Sweden 2015
3. The Netherlands 2019
4. Israel 2018
5. Germany 2010
6. Ukraine 2016
7. Denmark 2013
8. Austria 2014
9. Azerbaijan 2011
10. Portugal 2017

I'm reaching light through the struggle
  • Like 3

Bellatrix

Ok, guys so far I've received 8 nominations for the Eurovision megarate so I'm putting a deadline now as people are waiting. You have 24 hours from now to send in your nomination. If I haven't received more by 20:30 CEST tomorrow I'll turn to the ones who already nominated one for a second nomination.

Taggin some of you that have expressed your intention to send  nomination and also tagging some to get your attention as you've been here but might have missed it :sis:

@TeenIdle @Glittertinks @Florian @Melech @Nirvana @Artx @Marvsnr @JonathanHolland1 @SwissMonster @DiegoMonster @Davian

I apologize in advance if you haven't missed it and are simply not interested.
If you do have missed it and have no idea what I'm talking about I'll do a megarate and you can nominate one song that you'd like to be in the megarate. 

The song can be from any year and it doesn't matter if it qualified for the final or not.
Send your nomination in a DM to me.

If your song already has been nominated I'll let you know and you'll get to nominate another song instead.

Edited by Bellatrix
  • Like 7

DesertWolf

Iconic:ladyhaha:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

kvnrp
6 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Love will prevail :flutter:

I wish the normal audience would've had at least a bit of the energy the Green Room had though :neyde:

Vote WEAR YOUR LOVE in GV14
  • Like 4

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Ok, guys so far I've received 8 nominations for the Eurovision megarate so I'm putting a deadline now as people are waiting. You have 24 hours from now to send in your nomination. If I haven't received more by 20:30 CEST tomorrow I'll turn to the ones who already nominated one for a second nomination.

Taggin some of you that have expressed your intention to send  nomination and also tagging some to get your attention as you've been here but might have missed it :sis:

@TeenIdle @Glittertinks @Florian @Melech @Nirvana @Artx @Marvsnr @JonathanHolland1 @SwissMonster @DiegoMonster @Davian

If you do have missed it and have no idea what I'm talking about I'll do a megarate and you can nominate one song that you'd like to be in the megarate. 

The song can be from any year and it doesn't matter if it qualified for the final or not.

If your song already has been nominated I'll let you know and you'll get to nominate another song instead.

Definitely missed it ! I’ll nominate in a couple of hours ! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch
14 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Doing the Dutch Polonaise we- :vegas:

• LMAO 1

Florian
3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Where is the ling of the thread :O I'll send my answers tomorrow

Artx
3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

i will send you mine. just give me time to sober otherwise i could send you poland from this year :huntyga:

you could remind tho about it. i don't spam my insta dm or smth so i won't forget :selena:

• LMAO 1

DesertWolf

I was reading through spanish news and there are many talking about the possibility of Rosalía representing Spain in ESC as it was already suggested on social media here. Well, it seems RTVE has already contacted her for 2017 (that year when we sent our worst entry ever "Do It For Your Lover"), she rejected it because she was still working then on her first album (Los Ángeles), so that was before she became successful here.

(here's the link to the online news https://www.elconfidencial.com/television/eurovision/2019-05-19/rosalia-eurovision-miki-espana-puesto-22-rtve-malamente_2009702/)

Anyways, personally I don't think she can win this as her musical genre is not popular in eastern europe nor even in the north I guess (everything will depend on the song and the staging of course), but having such a famous artist representing Spain may bring a bit of seriousness to our country so maybe other experienced artists in here start to consider participating with really good songs. :pray:

• YAAAS 1

DiegoMonster
56 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

I was reading through spanish news and there are many talking about the possibility of Rosalía representing Spain in ESC as it was already suggested on social media here. Well, it seems RTVE has already contacted her for 2017 (that year when we sent our worst entry ever "Do It For Your Lover"), she rejected it because she was still working then on her first album (Los Ángeles), so that was before she became successful here.

(here's the link to the online news https://www.elconfidencial.com/television/eurovision/2019-05-19/rosalia-eurovision-miki-espana-puesto-22-rtve-malamente_2009702/)

Anyways, personally I don't think she can win this as her musical genre is not popular in eastern europe nor even in the north I guess (everything will depend on the song and the staging of course), but having such a famous artist representing Spain may bring a bit of seriousness to our country so maybe other experienced artists in here start to consider participating with really good songs. :pray:

I would literally die of happiness if she represented Spain in the next Eurovision tbh

• Like 4

DesertWolf
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

I would literally die of happiness if she represented Spain in the next Eurovision tbh

Well, she said in an interview months ago that she would think about it if they contact her again. 

https://escxtra.com/2018/11/06/rosalia-consider-eurovision/

I'll be here for it if the song is on a great level like the ones on El Mal Querer :whitney:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Bellatrix
19 hours ago, Dutch said:

And because I’m lazy:

We have the same top 2. Taste :vegas: 

Bellatrix
18 hours ago, Florian said:

Where is the ling of the thread :O I'll send my answers tomorrow

I'll make the megarate thread after I've received the nominations from you :)