event

Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv - Winner is THE NETHERLANDS!

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
On 5/18/2019 at 8:49 PM, Bellatrix said:

Before we begin. There will be a huge void after tonight and to try to fill it a bit of it I'm thinking about doing a little Eurovision megarate if y'all are up for it.

We can't rate all of the Eurovision songs, so which ones are we gonna rate then? 
That's where you guys come in. I really appreciate it that you all are here with me in the Eurovision threads every year, so for that I will give you the benefit to decide which songs we will rate.
You can nominate one song each in a DM to me. If a song already has been nominated by someone else I'll let you know and you will get the chance to nominate someone else and the songs can be from any year you like.

Then we'll get started with the rating some time after tonights final, depending on how fast I get your nominations. So hit me with the DMs when you can :vegas: 

8 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Btw, reminding you of this. Let's fill the dark void :lolly: 

So far I've only received one nomination. Please let me know if you're interested and intend to send a nomination soon. If not I'll call it off :green:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

loathereality
16 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

So far I've only received one nomination. Please let me know if you're interested and intend to send a nomination soon. If not I'll call it off :green:

@DesertWolf nominate iceland cuz i won’t

• LMAO 5

loathereality

i am also thinking of making a esc19 related thread but i need time for that

it will be a decent surprise

• Shook 1

Artx
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

I love how everybody forgets that Sweden actually won the jury vote. :air:

nnnn it's not that hard consodering the fact that i always forget about that song existance :air:

• LMAO 3

DesertWolf
39 minutes ago, loathereality said:

@DesertWolf nominate iceland cuz i won’t

I have better songs from other years, even tho I loved this one :ally:

Help me put my mind to rest ◢◤

loathereality
Just now, DesertWolf said:

I have better songs from other years, even tho I loved this one :ally:

wait i thought we were picking songs from this year only

DesertWolf
Just now, loathereality said:

Maybe I got it wrong... in that case I guess I'll go with Iceland :ladyhaha:

Help me put my mind to rest ◢◤
  • Love 1

Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, loathereality said:

1 minute ago, DesertWolf said:

Maybe I got it wrong... in that case I guess I'll go with Iceland :ladyhaha:

No you can pick from whichever year you want :vegas: 

• Thanks 2

loathereality
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

No you can pick from whichever year you want :vegas: 

in that case

delete that text :D

• Like 1

Nirvana

Sorry for still commenting here, but I had to say what my mom said about this... She was rooting for Estonia, because she thought he was the best looking man of the competitions. She doesn't really remember the song  :laughga: All others she did not remember or dragged. She was freaked out about the Slovenia performance saying "It was like a horror movie she has watched, about end of the world or something." She did not like Australia either, saying it was horrible and asked if it was about climate change? :air: She was scared of the Iceland performance! I said that the Netherlands won, and she said, "oh, he was pretty handsome too".

Lmao always funny to discuss these with her :toofunny:

• LMAO 3

loathereality
2 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Sorry for still commenting here, but I had to say what my mom said about this... She was rooting for Estonia, because she thought he was the best looking man of the competitions. She doesn't really remember the song  :laughga: All others she did not remember or dragged. She was freaked out about the Slovenia performance saying "It was like a horror movie she has watched, about end of the world or something." She did not like Australia either, saying it was horrible and asked if it was about climate change? :air: She was scared of the Iceland performance! I said that the Netherlands won, and she said, "oh, he was pretty handsome too".

Lmao always funny to discuss these with her :toofunny:

im sorry but did she fell asleep before watchingthe last song

ot 2018 GIF by Operación Triunfo

• LMAO 3

Nirvana
4 minutes ago, loathereality said:

im sorry but did she fell asleep before watchingthe last song

ot 2018 GIF by Operación Triunfo

I'm not sure  :toofunny: I talked with her on the phone, I'm quite sure that she did not watch the whole show through... I did say that other countries had good-looking men too, but she insisted that he was the best lmao.

• LMAO 1

loathereality
1 minute ago, Nirvana said:

I'm not sure  :toofunny: I talked with her on the phone, I'm quite sure that she did not watch the whole show through... I did say that other countries had good-looking men too, but she insisted that he was the best lmao.

oh thats ok then

eurovision song contest love GIF by Eurovisión RTVE

• LMAO 1

sillynate

Idk if I’m in the right thread but does anyone know if Madonna is gonna release that remix of Like A Prayer on Spotify? Because f*ck that was an interesting modern take on an old classic