event

Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv - Winner is THE NETHERLANDS!

Featured Posts

Dutch
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Do you think it will reach even the Top 10? :oprah: The odds say #4 but :oprah:

Yeah it’s Russia and Sergey so top 10 will be likely.

kvnrp

inb4 San Marino becomes one of the most controversial acts because Serhat blocked Portugal :rip:

And KAN is not that far off to become the worst host ever :air:

Justice for Wear Your Love
  • Like 1

mister max
5 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Speaking of Tamta, did anyone catch that two lights behind her broke mid-performance and didn't display anything correctly :air:

Yeah sksskks I noticed it too while watching the performance again :rip: shook that I didnt notice at ALL during the actual perforlance tho

Artx
39 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Not Michela - Chameleon popping up at my GGD adds. :air: 

same. i also got, for like a month, adds to vote for serhat on my instagram :selena: i guess that's how he qualified :laughga:

Edited by Artx
  • LMAO 2

Dutch
4 minutes ago, Artx said:

same. i also got, for like 3 a month, adds to vote for serhat on my instagram :selena: i guess that's how he qualified :laughga:

I got Sweden and Malta everywhere. I guess they need it. :reductive:

Omg: they are using our location against us. Both Sweden and Malta are in my semi final, and San Marino was in the same semi as yours. :crossed:

Edited by Dutch
  • Shook 1

Yvi Monster

I wish Madonna is performing this Saturday :excited2:

I don't understand people that complain about it. I mean it's f***ing Madonna, how is this wrong? Some Eurofans think her interlude/medley could be distracting of the main show and the songs of the countries, but I think it's completely the opposite :spin: The fact that Madonna is performing in Eurovision makes this TV show bigger and prestigious. We should be glad for that :shrug:

• Thanks 2

Artx
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I got Sweden and Malta everywhere. I guess they need it. :reductive:

Omg: they are using our location against us. Both Sweden and Malta are in my semi final, and San Marino was in the same semi as yours. :crossed:

omg you're right. that's quite clever actually :saladga:

but is that even allowed? to advertise your song everywhere, even before the show? :oprah:

• Like 1

Dutch
24 minutes ago, Artx said:

omg you're right. that's quite clever actually :saladga:

but is that even allowed? to advertise your song everywhere, even before the show? :oprah:

I’ve seen it becoming more common in the last years, so I guess so. :poot:

• Like 1

Dutch
31 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

I wish Madonna is performing this Saturday :excited2:

I don't understand people that complain about it. I mean it's f***ing Madonna, how is this wrong? Some Eurofans think her interlude/medley could be distracting of the main show and the songs of the countries, but I think it's completely the opposite :spin: The fact that Madonna is performing in Eurovision makes this TV show bigger and prestigious. We should be glad for that :shrug:

She has nothing todo with Eurovision, she doesn’t care about Eurovision, she is not from Europe, she’s only here to promote herself and to make it all about her. The same thing goes for Justin Timberlake or any other American artist. If they wanted a icon they could’ve called Celine Dion. We have 26 amazing talented people in the final and San Marino (jk), so we are fine without American artists. I even think Madonna will get no praise at all after this performance and she already gets backlash for performing in Israel.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1