Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Israel

Featured Posts

River
10 minutes ago, babysatan said:

Sad that your country is bombing children in Palestine :/

I'm against my county's action, I didn't serve the military, my mom died because of Hamas rocket, I'm not even living in Israel anymore and you come to destroy my little happiness!?!?!?

I'm happy I'm celebrating, my government didn't win, my country a whole, the people won!

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Dutch
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

@Dutch You have now company in the 4 victories category again :bon: 

4 victories:
Israel (1978, 1979, 1998, 2018)
Netherlands (1957, 1959, 1969, 1975)

F*ck. :selena:

• LMAO 1

Bazaar
2 minutes ago, babysatan said:

*Palestine

Gosh don’t take it there 

artchet.tumblr.com
  • Like 7

Dutch

I’m not depressed just yet. The next Eurovision season will take off in December again with Albania probably. It’s gonna be a long summer without Eurovision. :gum:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

TGagaCollection
6 minutes ago, babysatan said:

*Palestine

Stemi. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Bellatrix

Posts about Palestine can be made somewhere else. This is about Eurovision. Thank you very much.

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Iismetti
21 minutes ago, BenG said:

Why is there so little talk about the cultural appropriation in general? Like, there's not a single think-piece on it.

I don't think Europeans care as much about that.

I'm Michelle Pfeiffer
  • Thanks 1

Glittertinks
Just now, Dutch said:

I’m not depressed just yet. The next Eurovision season will take off in December again with Albania probably. It’s gonna be a long summer without Eurovision. :gum:

but after that intense showdown... we need that summer to recharge :air:

and with that I am going to bed, I have some alcohol in my blood :selena:... and nasty thoughts about italians. good bye. good night. dream well guys.

4th PLACE :firega:

• Like 2

Luc

I gave a strategic vote to Israel because I preferred it over Cyprus. Also voted for Sweden, Austria, France, Italy, Finland and Slovenia so I'm pretty happy with the results. Just a little bit sad about Finland and Slovenia. 

I genuinely hope Jerusalem isn't on the list for cities to host. Tel Aviv is obviously the best choice, no? Both politically and culturally.. 

By the way, anyone noticed how eastern Europe is becoming increasingly irrelevant in Eurovision? Like, the whole top 10 was pretty much Western.. except for Ukraine I think? 

Edited by Luc
  • Like 5

River
2 minutes ago, Luc said:

I gave a strategic vote to Israel because I preferred it over Cyprus. Also voted for Sweden, Austria, France, Italy, Finland and Slovenia so I'm pretty happy with the results. Just a little bit sad about Finland and Slovenia. 

I genuinely hope Jerusalem isn't on the list for cities to host. Tel Aviv is obviously the best choice, no? Both politically and culturally.. 

Jerusalem is in a bad economical situation anyway so they won't have the funds to host it.. and it's becoming more and more religious, so I guess it'll be in Tel-Aviv.. there are bigger and better places to host such big event..

Ronlop
27 minutes ago, babysatan said:

As an Hungarian I would be ashamed if my country won when I know how big nazism is right now in Hungary etc etc. Like I don't understand how you can be proud over your country when its literally killing children in Palestine every day.

Israel won and you will just have to deal with it.

Naor Daniel
24 minutes ago, babysatan said:

*Palestine

Justice always wins and that’s why Israel keeps winning everything. We win your military wars against us, your desperate terror attacks, your pathetic BDS campaign, economically, politically, culturally. While you’re busy digging tunnels and making rockets we are busy winning and having fun. Good night and KAPARA ALECHEM 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Dolev

2 hours ago, River said:

Jerusalem is in a bad economical situation anyway so they won't have the funds to host it.. and it's becoming more and more religious, so I guess it'll be in Tel-Aviv.. there are bigger and better places to host such big event..

Miri Regev will find a way to get any amount of money for Jerusalem to be the hosting city. As much as I think Tel Aviv will be a better choice, I'm pretty sure the Likud gov. won't miss this chance to showcase Jerusalem as Israels capital.

River
6 minutes ago, Dolev said:

Miri Regev will find a way to get any amount of money for Jerusalem to be the hosting city. As much as I think Tel Aviv will be a better choice, I'm pretty sure the Likud gov. won't miss this chance to showcase Jerusalem as Israels capital.

Yeah I know and it's sad.. Eurovision in TLV can bring so much money just like the gay pride.. it's THE gay event of the year.. so you can't just bring the gays to Jerusalem, what would they do there, there's ot even a beach :selena: ugh Jerusalem is soo overrated :awkney:

ComeToDaddy

Europe loves Germany again :diane: