Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Azealia hate needs to STOP

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Goddess

Actually what needs to end is that "chicken slander" mess, c'mon guys, it's her religion

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fish

I thought this Azalea person was white??? 

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, Fish said:

I thought this Azalea person was white??? 

Sis, that’s Iggy lol 

GypsyBabe

I have no stake in this because I have never heard a single song of hers...but as a bystander I think she is a toxic human and a bully. :interestinga:

⚯͛

holy scheisse

Thank you OP for posting this. I'm an azralia fan. And I've never watched this but she's so intelligent and so far from malicious. She has opinions and she's honest and people demonize her for being authentic. If anybody actually watched this video they could extract that from her--but instead they obsess over the headlines and make assumptions about her intentions and character that are baseless. Its just bad research people, get over the AB hate. If you hate her opinions that's fine. But it's no reason to portray her as a monster.

holy scheisse
On 5/13/2018 at 1:48 PM, Debithius said:

Honey its not showing recently, she made cardi delete her insta. Get your time stamps right.

She didn't make cardi b do anything. Cardi is a big girl, she and her team can make their own decisions. She got triggered and shot back at AB. Its funny cuz in the video she actually doesn't want to talk about Cardi but the interviewers press the topic. She reaches the point where she says she doesn't even wanna be talking about her she'd rather be talking about her own music. She's just being authentic, honestly.

Matangi
On 5/12/2018 at 8:12 PM, T3ARS said:

I'm sorry  but I have to go OFF

Cardi B is not a black woman, IN ANY STRETCH of the imagination. Her father is not black and her mother is MGM. She has no claim to blackness and she realistically is less than 20 percent black. And please miss me with the "she's afro-latina"; no she is not. By definition, an afro-latina is a person with significant African ancestry. 

CARDI B DOES NOT EVEN IDENTIFY AS A BLACK WOMAN. Which she shouldn't because she isn't one and she like Halsey and Veronica Vega like to use the .2 percent blackness they have to INVADE black spaces and I and sick of this BULLSHIT. Black people are NOT a dumping ground for "other" or MIXED RACE people. 

cardi-b-parents-1517488666-view-0.jpg

I can understand your confusion on the topic since AmeriKKKa LOVES to paint mixed people as black, but you are SEVERELY mistaken if you believe that two NONBLACK people can create a BLACK child. 

Cardi B is a black woman. Cardi B is a Latina. Cardi B is Dominican and Trinidadian. Cardi is a MGM. Her parents are likely both mixed, like most people are from the Carribean, often with European, African, and Native American and South Asian ancestry in varying amounts. Historically anyone who has significantly mixed with African, Native and darkskinned people has been categorized as one of them because the "standard" is white purity. I am not confused about the situation regarding this, I'm a multiracial person and I damn well do not deny any end of my heritage. Multiracial people are not just halves and quarters of identities. It really doesn't matter how you feel about it, she is an afro-latina woman. And she always has claimed her blackness, while understanding she is mixed, cause it is hers to claim.

techhausmonster
On 5/12/2018 at 3:49 PM, Eggsy said:

Um its only old news if the behavior stopped. She's still poison imo

Tea. In this interview she is a lot better but that doesn't exclude the fact that she DMd Cupcakke telling her that if she wanted to be successful she would need to get her boobs done and get liposuction. She still has work to do. She has definitely matured since 2014, I will say that. 

LilMonsterKills

If you're defending Azealia's actions you're just as tragic as she is. :awkney:

Craven Moorecox
On 5/12/2018 at 4:13 PM, Eggsy said:

I'm salty she referred to the lgbt community as the white gay kkk

Is it not?:interestinga:

elijahfan

Sorry, but she's doing a fine job bringing the hate to herself.

T3ARS
On 5/15/2018 at 7:34 PM, Matangi said:

Cardi B is a black woman. Cardi B is a Latina. Cardi B is Dominican and Trinidadian. Cardi is a MGM. Her parents are likely both mixed, like most people are from the Carribean, often with European, African, and Native American and South Asian ancestry in varying amounts. Historically anyone who has significantly mixed with African, Native and darkskinned people has been categorized as one of them because the "standard" is white purity. I am not confused about the situation regarding this, I'm a multiracial person and I damn well do not deny any end of my heritage. Multiracial people are not just halves and quarters of identities. It really doesn't matter how you feel about it, she is an afro-latina woman. And she always has claimed her blackness, while understanding she is mixed, cause it is hers to claim.

No one is saying she has to deny her heritage but it is completely absurd to call her a black woman. Would you find it okay if the Obama girls came out and claimed to be white?  

It's great that you're mixed, but I really hope that you're not walking around the world claiming to be ONE RACE. It is unfair to the majority and full-blooded African blooded because it creates a ridiculous image of blackness. My great great grandfather was a white man. I would be laughed at if I ever claimed to be white because I am not, it unfair to sit here and say that someone who was born to a mixed race mother (I don't believe her father is mixed) and say that she is black, in the same essence of real black woman like, Angela Basset, Whitney Housten, Lupita, Serena Williams, etc. 

Like I said an Afro-latina is someone of SIGNIFICANT African ancestry, not my feelings, just the definition. If it wasn't the cases almost every person in South America could claim to be black.  

Such as this woman: 

Johannaafrolatinastory2-500x500.jpg

(Author of this article: Source )

This is insane that anyone can be black. Let me break it down for you, one more time. Unless your parents look like this: 

WCPO_black_family_reunion_resized_143975

Africa-family.jpg

You are not black, and yes, I know light-skinned people exist, however, this is what the majority of black people look like. I will not allow any mixed person to claim that they are majority black when they are not. I am NOT saying to discard their heritage but to be truthful about what they are. I will continue to fight for my race and I will not back down on this. I am tired of "others" trying to invade and dictate to MAJORITY BLACK people what is acceptable in our community. 

This is what real black woman look like

[EDIT] I must ask since Cardi is mixed with many different ethnicities, why can't she claim any of the other ones. Like Indian, what is wrong with her claiming that? Why must it always be black?  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

SMILE2NE1

My HONEST OPINION is that she's a ****wit. This is my assessment of the situation. but it's not an attack on her. :tongue:

Archived