Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Azealia hate needs to STOP

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Yuuri

It's too bad that her mouth, comments and views get in the way with her being famous.. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

80% of yall are still salty that she came for Gaga and that’s why you will still hate on her no matter what. And that’s just the truth

TropicOfCANCER

Azaelia threads needs to stop. This women is completely irrelevant. She’s not famous. Like, she’s just not. She had cute little buzz 7 years ago, but seriously? She’s a nobody. Why are threads about a whack irrelevant chick even allowed?

DelusionalGaga

It's karma. You get what you give. All the hate she spewed and still is spewing is coming back to her

monsterdino
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Excusing the behavior of morons because you enjoy their music needs to stop.

And where did I say oh her music is great so please stop hating? Lmfao read the damn OP not just the title :rip: 

bloody g

no :awkney:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Matangi
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

But is it not true? Imagine Beyonce misspelling things lmfao...Beyonce already get’s dragged for being “illiterate” so imagine if she really mispelled a word

CARDI B IS A BLACK WOMAN. CARDI B IS AFRO LATINA.

She also speaks two languages fluently, more than banks lmao

monsterdino
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Azaelia threads needs to stop. This women is completely irrelevant. She’s not famous. Like, she’s just not. She had cute little buzz 7 years ago, but seriously? She’s a nobody. Why are threads about a whack irrelevant chick even allowed?

Didn’t knew that a person had to be famous to be included in a GGD thread :sharon:

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

80% of yall are still salty that she came for Gaga and that’s why you will still hate on her no matter what. And that’s just the truth

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

monsterdino
Just now, Matangi said:

CARDI B IS A BLACK WOMAN. CARDI B IS AFRO LATINA.

She also speaks two languages fluently, more than banks lmao

I was talking about is it not true that other black woman wouldnt be able to get away with mispelling words?

And how is it relevant that Cardi knows more languages than Azealia? Lmfao yall arguments are getting tired Im sorry

Matangi
Just now, monsterdino said:

Didn’t knew that a person had to be famous to be included in a GGD thread :sharon:

ah you misspelled something lets call you an illiterate rat and a caricature of what a true black woman is. **** out of here.

Evan Peters
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

no, it's because she's a ****, linda.

emma roberts is an abuser

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

ah you misspelled something lets call you an illiterate rat and a caricature of what a true black woman is. **** out of here.

1. I’m not famous or any kind of personality

2 I’m not black or a woman

3. Typos exist

Matangi
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

I was talking about is it not true that other black woman wouldnt be able to get away with mispelling words?

And how is it relevant that Cardi knows more languages than Azealia? Lmfao yall arguments are getting tired Im sorry

the girl trying to cast brujeria spells with her mutilated chickens called the bilingual afro latina stupid and inarticulate. ima let you try to process that for a bit

Eggsy
11 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I'm salty she referred to the lgbt community as the white gay kkk

Archived