💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

Opulence

Owch :( Sad thing is, the fan didn’t seem that rude, could be acceptable if he was.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

New lyrics confirmed:

**** it (harder)

Take my picture 

In your black Limousine 

In my Blood Red Party dress 

Boy, I say **** it (harder)

Snap me with your James Dean eyes 

In our brooklyn streets

Baby we were born to die

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, tomsches said:

New lyrics confirmed:

**** it (harder)

Take my picture 

In your black Limousine 

In my Blood Red Party dress 

Boy, I say **** it (harder)

Snap me with your James Dean eyes 

In our brooklyn streets

Baby we were born to die

A concept tbh get on that song

Musery

Ryusei

I wanna know the full context... everyone has bad days and she is ususally super-sweet to fans so idk what happened here. 

Musery

thatfoxyfeeling

I don’t blame her, takes the phone out of her hand cause he is trying to get the perfect angle. Like just let her take the ****ing selfie so she can move on, he would literally only want the photo to post on social media to get likes.

Just look at his reaction, you can tell he’d be a bitch. 

Brainiac

It seems like he was trying to critique how she was taking the selfie so she probably got annoyed by that. 

Its like, be grateful she even stopped to take a pic with you at all. 

AlexanderMagno

This is a very short video to judge the situation.

Lana is well known for being very nice with her fans. She could be in a bad day. Happens to everyone and you can't expect a celebrity to be there for you 24/7.

As for this particular situation, I'm very sure he was annoying before this. You see her with his phone. So I'm guessing he wanted to take a selfie with her, but saw that the angle wasn't right so asked her to hold the phone for him. Then, when she's about to take the picture, he continues to adjust the camera. Who knows for how long he has been doing this, before and after he gave her his phone. Of course she's upset.

And he still reacts like that when she walks away? I'd feel embarassed, not only he wasted his opportunity (one that lots of fans would die for) but he also looked an annoying person.

SolidSnake
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

This is a very short video to judge the situation.

Lana is well known for being very nice with her fans. She could be in a bad day. Happens to everyone and you can't expect a celebrity to be there for you 24/7.

As for this particular situation, I'm very sure he was annoying before this. You see her with his phone. So I'm guessing he wanted to take a selfie with her, but saw that the angle wasn't right so asked her to hold the phone for him. Then, when she's about to take the picture, he continues to adjust the camera. Who knows for how long he has been doing this, before and after he gave her his phone. Of course she's upset.

And he still reacts like that when she walks away? I'd feel embarassed, not only he wasted his opportunity (one that lots of fans would die for) but he also looked an annoying person.

On the flip side of this, the guy could also have OCD which wouldnt make this a good look.

Archived