Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

SFDMQ

people who were there just for the photos are so annoying. if i were there, i would just stare at her and be grateful that i had the chance to see her, not busy asking for selfies.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Idc if you're Beyonce, if we take a selfie, I refuse to let you choose an ugly angle and show all ten of my chins. 

But it seems like she was probably just having a bad day. 

SolidSnake
Just now, Devyn said:

Idc if you're Beyonce, if we take a selfie, I refuse to let you choose an ugly angle and show all ten of my chins. 

But it seems like she was probably just having a bad day. 

F**k it, let them see my chins, I met Lana del rey!

Borislshere
Just now, SolidSnake said:

F**k it, let them see my chins, I met Lana del rey!

great :interestinga:

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

On the flip side of this, the guy could also have OCD which wouldnt make this a good look.

Trying to get the "right" angle on a photo would not be an example of OCD.

SolidSnake
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Trying to get the "right" angle on a photo would not be an example of OCD.

If you are obsessed with angles or your outward appearance yes it would be. (Speaking as someone who has diagnosed OCD, been to therapy, and has a fiance with a masters of psychology.)

GagaMegaFan
18 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I don’t blame her, takes the phone out of her hand cause he is trying to get the perfect angle. Like just let her take the ****ing selfie so she can move on, he would literally only want the photo to post on social media to get likes.

Just look at his reaction, you can tell he’d be a bitch. 

this

ew

Chromatic

She had been at the Met Gala all night, having hundreds of cameras around her, people talking to her, etc.

Just because an artist chooses to take a picture with you, doesn't mean you can take up all their time, just because you want to look Instagram worthy.

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

If you are obsessed with angles or your outward appearance yes it would be. (Speaking as someone who has diagnosed OCD, been to therapy, and has a fiance with a masters of psychology.)

well she wouldnt know that, she could just think: my god what a narcissist, obsessed with himself to get the best angle for himself jfc

Musery

SolidSnake
Just now, Ryusei said:

well she wouldnt know that, she could just think: my god what a narcissist, obsessed with himself to get the best angle for himself jfc

Oh, I doubt he has it. I just said its a possibility. You have to be very careful these days. She's in the right in this situation. 

holy scheisse
Just now, SolidSnake said:

If you are obsessed with angles or your outward appearance yes it would be. (Speaking as someone who has both diagnosed OCD, been to therapy, and has a fiance with a masters of psychology.)

That statement diagnoses like an entire generation lol. Speaking as a master's student in a mental health counseling program, a person retaking a photo is not enough to shout OCD. I'd argue a concern over your outward appearance is more of a self-esteem or perfectionist issue than anything.

Lyn Miller

It has to be annoying when fans go full on DIVA and then we get a sneak into the situation and play judge and jury. 

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

That statement diagnoses like an entire generation lol. Speaking as a master's student in a mental health counseling program, a person retaking a photo is not enough to shout OCD. I'd argue a concern over your outward appearance is more of a self-esteem or perfectionist issue than anything.

Concern over appearence to an obsessive degree can be an example of both OCD and BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) largely depends on the thoughts that come with it. 

Archived