Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Fergie Song?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Are you more of and OG with The Duchess or more of a newbie with Double Duchess. Are you more Glamorous or Fergalicious?? In short what are your favorite fergie songs? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

DiscoHeaven23

Glamorous.

I had just come out of the closet when this was popular. It comforted me lol

Thanks Fergie Ferg

tenor.gif?itemid=4595106

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Danny Milk said:

A little work :pray:

My second fav.

UNDERRATED BY THE GP

Haroon

GLAMOROUS :sis:

Seriously like one of my favourite songs of all time. Great sound and it's as amazing now as it was like over 10 years ago :giveup: The way she sings and raps just flows so well and it's one of the first songs I remember being fully addicted to when I started getting into music :flutter:

Fergalicious and Big Girls Don't Cry are next in line though, can't pick between them because they both hold an equally special place in my heart :nick:

CyanLights

London Bridge is such a good party song even though it’s so ridiculous :laughga:

Glamourous is still an aMzing song even though it’s like ten years old, every time it comes on in GTA I take the long way to where ever I’m going :sweat:

Reject False Icons

GLAMOROUS

When i discovered her music, i though it was one of the greatest songs of the album that never got released as a single, When I found it was a single, the MV and that it was #1 on BB :firega:

My hope on the taste of GP returned :tony:

... I Know it was before Gaga but you get it

River

wow I have so many favorite from The Duchess, it was like my main album back then when I was not a daddy

Voodoo Doll, Mary Jane Shows, Wake Up..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived