💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which celebrity’s life would you love to see be adapted into a movie?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Since Halsey will have a film based on her own life, which celebrity’s life would you love to see be adapted into a movie?

DutchHooker

Watch, 'The Skinny Legend'  in theaters right now! :sis:

A Skinny Legend Was Born - Oct 10 2018 :firega:

9b1.jpg

98e.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Gagz4Gaga

I think Madonna’s is so interesting enough to even make a sequel.

nostalgia’s for geeks

River

Poor Michelle:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Taylorrgh

Mariah because the struggle for her to make it into the industry was rough and she has had enough success to tell a great story

SolidSnake

Bruno Sammartino.

Grew up in WW2 Italy, Fleed from the Nazis with his mother. They lived in a mountain where his mother would sneak down and it would take her 24 hrs to traverse down it to steal food for them. She was shot in the shoulder during one of these trips and still made it up the mountain with the food. She was captured by them and escaped, then the nazis caught them and held them at gunpoint during which time two allied soliders came up and knifed the nazis to death. Bruno became dealthy ill and was told he'd only have a few days to live. He defied the odds and then Bruno left Italy with his mother and became a successful pro wrestler and bodybuilder and he just died a few days ago. Sounds like a good movie to me anyway. :golfclap:

Sinatra would be good too if we mean singers. 

Miracle

Genesis P.Orridge.

Like come on, they already made a documentary about them, but she's a truly interesting character. She's no exactly a celebrity though.

PunkTheFunk

Madonna's early years, but I heard she's trying to shut that down :madge:

Archived