Jump to content
A Star Is Born
question

Will you watch ASIB in theatres?

title  

203 members have voted

  1. 1. title

    • YASSSSSSSS I already pre-pre-pre ordered 100 tickets
    • No- Im a flop that's broke
    • I will IF it's released in my city
    • Will watch on free-movies-online.com


Featured Posts

kostauventura
14 minutes ago, Raymonster Germanotta said:

YASSS i hope they present it in Mexico where I live 😫

De donde mijaaaaaaaaaaaa

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiscoStyx

if i can find the english version of the movie in my country

aaf1eshWJRQxa.gif

but if there's only a flop translated french version

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf9VHmZtnT2oPsoQ3hvYV

 

 

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARPiT

Um..If it gets released in India :selena:

And there are very less chances that it will!

But keeping the faith...

Pray for me sisterns :pray:

He took the midnight train going anywhere...
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
41 minutes ago, DiscoStyx said:

if i can find the english version of the movie in my country

aaf1eshWJRQxa.gif

but if there's only a flop translated french version

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf9VHmZtnT2oPsoQ3hvYV

 

 

Do they always dub movies? None are with Subtitles?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ get ♥ off ♥ my ♥ shït ♥ oi oi oi ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove
40 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

Um..If it gets released in India :selena:

And there are very less chances that it will!

But keeping the faith...

Pray for me sisterns :pray:

 O M G fellow Indian:tony: 

Im hoping n praying it releases here i so wanna watch it in theatre:pray: if it does ill straight up watch it for 5 days 

New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
modern ecstasy

Yes and I plan to reserve the seat right in the middle of the theater. :pray:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorget

Yes! And I'll try to go with my mom. She loves Bradley and I love Gaga so we'll both be happy. I can't wait to see Gaga's vajayjay with her. :ladyhaha:

I don't need anybody's permission to be remembered. I will be. Whether they like it or not.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poissonche
1 hour ago, DiscoStyx said:

if i can find the english version of the movie in my country

aaf1eshWJRQxa.gif

but if there's only a flop translated french version

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf9VHmZtnT2oPsoQ3hvYV

 

 

Oh my gosh, I hadn't thought about that... I don't mind dubs usually, but I know Gaga too much, so I need her own voice. I already had in mind that I was going to see it in English, but now I'm scared it won't be presented in English near me :cryga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARPiT

 

38 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

 O M G fellow Indian:tony: 

Im hoping n praying it releases here i so wanna watch it in theatre:pray: if it does ill straight up watch it for 5 days 

Hello!! Me also praying here on my knees :pray:

But right now, it doesn't seem so:

 Stzbtev.png

No India, you see :noparty:

He took the midnight train going anywhere...
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, ARPiT said:

 

Hello!! Me also praying here on my knees :pray:

But right now, it doesn't seem so:

 Stzbtev.png

No India, you see :noparty:

Just because it's not there doesn't mean it won't be released in India -- Canada is not in the list either but it will definitely be released here. Don't lose hope! :tony:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARPiT
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Just because it's not there doesn't mean it won't be released in India -- Canada is not in the list either but it will definitely be released here. Don't lose hope! :tony:

Yeah, I hope so.

My b'day is in the release week, so if it gets released, I'd drag all of my straight friend to the theatre as my birthday party :woot:

He took the midnight train going anywhere...
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove
11 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

 

Hello!! Me also praying here on my knees :pray:

But right now, it doesn't seem so:

 Stzbtev.png

No India, you see :noparty:

Imma pray:pray:

8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Just because it's not there doesn't mean it won't be released in India -- Canada is not in the list either but it will definitely be released here. Don't lose hope! :tony:

Hope u r right:pray: 

New little monster
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley

Yesss, I'm so excited to watch it with people around my country. I'm sure everyone will be blown away by Gaga's looks and acting and singing.

There could be 100 people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, all it takes is for one to believe in you and your life will change.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×