💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Allison Mack (from Smallville) Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme

mpthecat

Featured Posts

mpthecat

I was honestly shocked to the core when I found out about this. Smallville was my childhood and I was a hardcore Chloe/Allison fan. :O

allison-mack-04201.jpg

Allison Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan for 10 seasons on the Superman TV series Smallville, was arrested Friday in New York on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy. She was indicted along with Keith Raniere, the alleged leader of a self-help program and purported pyramid scheme being investigated for operating a shadow society of female “slaves.”

Raniere and Mack each face mandatory minimum sentences of 15 years to life in prison if convicted.

According to prosecutors, Mack is credited in publicly available materials with co-creating a program called The Source, which recruited actors. Read details from DOJ about the case below, but be warned: Some of it is graphic.

“As alleged in the indictment, Allison Mack recruited women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group that was, in fact, created and led by Keith Raniere,” United States Attorney Richard P. Donoghue said today. “The victims were then exploited, both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants’ benefit.”

http://deadline.com/2018/04/allison-mack-arrested-sex-trafficking-smallville-actress-1202373240/

Apparently there was also a mandatory 500 calories-a-day diet imposed on the women because Raniere thought that the ideal body of women should be as skinny as possible.

Joao Aurelio
7 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

Apparently there was also a mandatory 500 calories-a-day diet imposed on the women because Raniere thought that the ideal body of women should be as skinny as possible.

Omg in4 skinny comments

mpthecat

Mack was Raniere’s direct “slave” and previously had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves, who were starved and branded like cattle.

As Raniere’s initials were being burned into their pubic regions with a cauterizing pen, Mack allegedly put her hands on their chests and told them to “feel the pain” and to “think of [their] master.”
She then groomed the women for sex with Raniere, ordering them to adhere to extremely restrictive diets, refrain from removing their pubic hair and stay celibate, according to court documents.

She also forced them to pose naked for photos — “including on one occasion close-up pictures of their vaginas” — that were given to Raniere and also used as collateral, the feds charge.

Mack and other slave “masters” allegedly made their slaves participate in “readiness” drills, requiring them to respond to requests at any time of the day or night so they were “seriously sleep-deprived.”

One of her slaves became so thin and tired that she stopped getting periods.

Mack’s “Smallville” co-star Kristin Kreuk was also a member of Nxivm but ultimately left. She has said she never witnessed any wrongdoing in the group.

During Friday’s court appearance, it was revealed that Mack last year married “Battlestar Galactica” actress and Canadian national Nicki Clyne, who was spotted hiding out in Mexico with Mack and Raniere when authorities tracked down the cult leader last month.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/20/smallville-actress-allison-mack-pleads-not-guilty-to-sex-trafficking/

Ryusei

I'm not even shocked because that one blind item site "Crazy days and nights" has been writing about this for weeks or months even but it only now hits mainstream media. Crazy to see that these blinds were actually true

Musery

RAMROD

Someone shows the branding on her body on Rolling Stone magazine. I feel bad, it is not even artistic. It is looking like big ugly scar and it will be painful each time these women look down and reminded by these ungodly things :( I am sorry for them, but hope most of their suffering are undone now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reginald

I was wondering when she was finally gonna get busted. A shame, whatever happened to her to make her behave this way towards others. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Mirages

Terrible, may they all get what they deserve. And may the victims move on from this and start their real lives.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Scathach
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

I'm not even shocked because that one blind item site "Crazy days and nights" has been writing about this for weeks or months even but it only now hits mainstream media. Crazy to see that these blinds were actually true

Media have been talking about this for months too lol

And Kristen Keurk (Lana on smallville) was also involved in the cult and recruted Allison.

highlikegaga
49 minutes ago, darkness said:

Media have been talking about this for months too lol

And Kristen Keurk (Lana on smallville) was also involved in the cult and recruted Allison.

excuse me, WHAT?

I knew about this sh-t for months now, but forgot about it. anyway, i hope justice is served.

Scathach
8 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

excuse me, WHAT?

I knew about this sh-t for months now, but forgot about it. anyway, i hope justice is served.

Yes KK was highly rumored to be a part of a cult during Smallville. Most of Smallville fanbase knew about it back then. Of course nobody knew it was a sex cult lol.

dlioncourt91

Good riddance to this trash. The accusations about her and how she treated people are appalling.

Archived