Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will happen to Out of Control?

Jesse

Featured Posts

I been obsessed with this song ever since the snippet was leaked. Why doesn't Gaga release it? Why doesn't she sells it to other artist if she doesn't like it? I seriously don't understand why she doesn't likes this songs and wants to keep it unreleased when I know everybody thinks it is good.

28 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I been obsessed with this song ever since the snippet was leaked. Why doesn't Gaga release it? Why doesn't she sells it to other artist if she doesn't like it? I seriously don't understand why she doesn't likes this songs and wants to keep it unreleased when I know everybody thinks it is good.

I agree with you! I would like Out Of Control, Text You Pictures and Private Audition to be leaked!

iCpro
27 minutes ago, loathereality said:

imagine camila singing it

I’d rather not :triggered:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Creyk

Maybe she will sing it live one day when she is 50 and doesn't care any more if a fan requests it.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 hours ago, Emy Rah said:

I agree with you! I would like Out Of Control, Text You Pictures and Private Audition to be leaked!

Private Audition?

GagaUnderYou

maybe will appear on a post-humous album of hers, hoping for a leak though im sure we would have had them all if Bobby didn't interfere 

Archived