💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's 'Your Song' version being played on NA radio stations

Jenina

Featured Posts

Jenina

Gaga's "Your Song' version has been playing on some North American radio stations. The song is currently available on ten Mediabase radio stations in the United States and on a Canadian radio. Here is a link if you'd like to help request the song on these stations

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqgsr9 

If you're outside of the US you would need to set your IP to the US

cool

Creyk
6 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

#2018RadioIsOurs

So this is what she was hinting at all along

PzEbXfR.gif

Bad Monster Kid

Does this cancel rumors of the blood pop collab being released? Why send this to radio if a new single is coming. 

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Does this cancel rumors of the blood pop collab being released? Why send this to radio if a new single is coming. 

It has nothing to do with it, it has been sent to some radio stations via Elton's label

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

i don't see why it would :huh: the tv show is long gone so i have no idea why it's being sent to radio :confused: but i doubt it would clash with any plans about her solo music lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LGMonster95

I guess they had to choose a song to sent to the radios to promote Elton's album and since Gaga's track is the most praised and most listened they did it with hers 

Babel

There’s zero hype about this song and the only promo it got happened like 2 weeks ago. Why now? :rip: 

thehanyo
Just now, Triggered said:

There’s zero hype about this song and the only promo it got happened like 2 weeks ago. Why now? :rip: 

My guess is it's only going to go on Adult Contemporary stations.

Ryusei

I heard it on the biggest loser germany yesterday :ladyhaha:  get that TV promo

Musery

DiscoHeaven23

Jokes aside,

Adult Pop Radio is gonna eat this up.

#GagaIsTheNewKellyClarkson 

PunkTheFunk

I can't wait to hear this song once every 5 months on my local Adult Contemporary Radio station between the hours of 3 and 6am

giphy.gif

Gypsy Life

It wasn't sent anywhere. If someone is playing it, that's their choice, not a push from Gaga's or Elton's label.

Archived