opinion

Your 1(!) all time favourite album

tomsches

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ignotus

Melodrama by Lorde. I don't know, that album captures all the emotions that i keep bottling up... I mean the cathartic feeling that i feel whenever I listen to that album. I can't imagine my young adulthood without it. 

also my friends and I listen to it every time, especially when we're drunk, it is superbly divine. :firega:

imnotyourbabe10

Tough call on favorite all-time.  Probably a 3 way-tie between Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black"; Sarah McLachlan's "Afterglow" and Alanis Morissette's "Under Rug Swept."  (Those are just recent favorites--don't get me started on the 60's and 70's!)

Since it's GGD, favorite Gaga is TFM

(And, yas queen to the OP w/some Kate Bush love!)

Jessica Germ
4 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

are you serious......?

--

Probably 21 by Adele. 

It was a joke :laughga:

Irrelevant
12 hours ago, corvus albus said:

The Fame Monster:trollga: Nothing beats this masterpiece! :bye:

not when the second half of the album is literal trash

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

CatelynnMarie

The deluxe edition of Little Machines by Lights. 

lights-little-machines.jpg

This album was created from a time where she had no inspiration and even considered quitting music. As an artist myself, I've been and am somewhat still am in the idea of quitting art all together, so the fact she created this despite those negative things she was feeling about her craft and career gives me a sense of hope and inspiration. As well as being able to relate and understand every song, the entire album takes me to a different place. It's a total nostalgia trip, but also looks into the future.  

corvus albus
39 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

not when the second half of the album is literal trash

This is your opinion sweetie. Did you know that Telephone, Teeth and Dance in the Dark are in the second half? If Yes your a jackass.

RED by Taylor Swift. God, such a lyrical masterpiece and I can relate to it so much.

But TFM still hits me hard. I don't know.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Irrelevant
54 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This is your opinion sweetie. Did you know that Telephone, Teeth and Dance in the Dark are in the second half? If Yes your a jackass.

Yes I am a jackass, but that's just your opinion sweetie :heart:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived