opinion

Your 1(!) all time favourite album

tomsches

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

TFM followed really closely by Dangerous Woman tbh... 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SirLudicopro
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Melodrama by Lorde. I didn't even experience half of the things she's singing about but there's just something so unique about that album that makes me feel excited to be young and alive. 

My 2nd favorite album ever :giveup:

OT: My #1 album is Blonde by Frank Ocean. That album makes me feel so many things and even though I first heard it a year ago it already feels very nostalgic and I think that’s what Frank was trying to do with this album. The melodies are amazing and the production is unlike anything I’ve ever heard, so simple and yet so complex in many different ways. A very unique album.

Babel

I would say Reflektor by Arcade Fire or Hurry Up, We're Dreaming by M83. It's incredibly hard to choose just one

Reflektor was actually all I wanted from ARTPOP, and it was such a coincidence that both were released at the same timeframe 

latest?cb=20131029145722

The Z

Born This Way. I'm not in love with the title-track but to me, this is THE album. I don't really feel concerned by the messages of the record but I just love the sounds, the visuals, everything... It brings me a lot of happy memories, I never had so much fun than the time that I listened to the album for the first time... 💕

River

Aqua - Aquarium

Like this album is pure happiness and pure pop, straight forward without any seriousness..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jade Welling
10 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Tiefer, tiefer

irgendwo in der Tiefe gibt es ein Licht.

German is my native language and I was SHOOK when I first listened to Hello Earth, because I thought some kind of ghost was speaking to me :sweat:

Those words are so powerful to me because in simple terms it just means that even in the bleakest of times there's always hope. The little light symbolises that so well. I like the idea of aerials oscillogram though, I like the idea of having a bird's song inked on your skin. :sweat:

ordinarynam1310
14 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Melodrama by Lorde. I didn't even experience half of the things she's singing about but there's just something so unique about that album that makes me feel excited to be young and alive. 

THIS!!! I feel like Lorde wrote every song is for me, even if it's Pure Heroine or Melodrama, it's like she knows what is going on with my life

Ugh her mind 

tomsches
12 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I would say Reflektor by Arcade Fire or Hurry Up, We're Dreaming by M83. It's incredibly hard to choose just one

Reflektor was actually all I wanted from ARTPOP, and it was such a coincidence that both were released at the same timeframe 

latest?cb=20131029145722

I love Reflektor! Afterlife is my party anthem... and Supersymmetry - just divine!

honestly ARTPOP:pray: it was my introduction to electronic music, helped me growing up and create art and it was the first album of her that i got to know as one body of work  :kara:

Besides Gaga probably Currents by Tame Impala 

HairBow

A Night At The Opera - Queen

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac

Morrison Hotel - The Doors

Station To Station - David Bowie

Damn the Torpedoes - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Annnd that's my top 5, I think.  It's near impossible for me to pick just one.

Person Pitch by Panda Bear

Just genius. Totally unique, I mean it. The whole album has it's own genre.

91r5cRb6ntL._SL1440_.jpg

Archived