💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

image001.jpg

Here we go, y'all! The movie will have its world premiere tonight, Monday April 23th 2018, in Los Angeles, CA, USA!!

After this, it will roll out worldwide! And this thread is for anyone who will attend this movie screening and to share your excitement, also to discuss on the movie after you watches it!

But remember, NO SPOILER PLEASE!! #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

DZ3MCfKVAAAMJg8.jpg

Please use spoiler tag (eye symbol on editor box) when discussing the movie, if you already watched it. :sis:

Release dates:

Spoiler

April 25th 2018

Australia, Belgium, Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal,Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland (French speaking region only), Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam

April 26th 2018

UAE, Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, UK, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, Macedonia, Oman, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Ukraine

April 27th 2018

Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Canada, Spain, India, Iceland, Japan, Srilanka, Lithuania, Mexico, Pakistan, Romania, Turkey, USA, South Africa, Venezuela

May 1st 2018

Russia

May 31st 2018

Mainland China

I am ready for it! I'll be attending the 25th!! All the past 10 years for this, it finally come!! :giveup:

And nobody gonna spoil it for me! Cos I will watch it in the earliest date available!! Gotta fly out for this but is ok! :sis:

How about you!?? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Honey, it's just turned to the 23rd for me.. you have 2 days :selena:

I know you are super excited like me because I'm like can't sleep for days and getting hyped just from reading the same articles about the movie

Add Costa Rica for the 26th!

I'm going to watch it in 4DX next Tuesday because it's half price Tuesday in my cinema.. and to avoid the traffic.. I like it intimate..

The real question: do you think there are unannounced cast that they are keeping as a secret for surprise appearance? I'm looking at you Agent Coulson :gum:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, River said:

Honey, it's just turned to the 23rd for me.. you have 2 days :selena:

I know you are super excited like me because I'm like can't sleep for days and getting hyped just from reading the same articles about the movie

Add Costa Rica for the 26th!

I'm going to watch it in 4DX next Tuesday because it's half price Tuesday in my cinema.. and to avoid the traffic.. I like it intimate..

The real question: do you think there are unannounced cast that they are keeping as a secret for surprise appearance? I'm looking at you Agent Coulson :gum:

Yea, it is very exciting event, like aside from birthdays, I literally marked my calendar for this very day :giveup:

I will also gonna see it in 4DX, it shall be awesome!

I am guessing there will be lots of cameos from past MCU movies that still alive :oprah:

River
Just now, RAMROD said:

Yea, it is very exciting event, like aside from birthdays, I literally marked my calendar for this very day :giveup:

I will also gonna see it in 4DX, it shall be awesome!

I am guessing there will be lots of cameos from past MCU movies that still alive :oprah:

4DX is amazing, the car chase scene in Black Panther was so awesome!

I hope! I really miss Maria Hill and Fury, also I hope they'll give any acknowledgment to the tv shows heroes this time.. or even like "oh btw the inhumans exists too and the devil is fixing a mess in Hell's Kitchen"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sarahb

It's killing me because it premieres here in Australia in like 2 days but I can't see it for another 5 :interestinga:

I have tickets for Friday I don’t know if I can make it that long I’m ready to see it now. I have to stay off social media for over 24 hours :cryga:

OT: the premier is on the 23rd aka tomorrow not the 25th :emma:

FRANK1991
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Australia, Belgium, Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal,Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland (French speaking region only), Thailand, Vietnam

you forgot my country: Taiwan

I'm going to see it on IMAX on the 25th! :tony:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RAMROD
Just now, sarahb said:

It's killing me because it premieres here in Australia in like 2 days but I can't see it for another 5 :interestinga:

Oh! Have the tickets sold out for the earlier days? 

Just now, Chrastapher said:

I have tickets for Friday I don’t know if I can make it that long I’m ready to see it now. I have to stay off social media for over 24 hours :cryga:

OT: the premier is on the 23rd aka tomorrow not the 25th :emma:

23rd is today :sis:, And 25th is the earliest day it is screend on cinemas worldwide :sis:

I know I cannot wait that long and I am assuming some people will think spoiler is funny cos internet, so I took a chance and flyout for showing on the 25th :madge:

Just now, FRANK1991 said:

you forgot my country: Taiwan

I'm going to see it on IMAX on the 25th! :tony:

Thank you, will be adding it. I am looking up Taiwan but I can't find anything earlier on English Google sksksks

sarahb
Just now, RAMROD said:

Oh! Have the tickets sold out for the earlier days? 

Nah I'm going with a friend and the earliest she can go is Saturday night. 

But it's looking pretty packed on the premiere night anyway. 

zakariah

Ya'll better get your tix and support the future best-selling superhero movie of all time, fats!

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

I already have my tix for the 25th & I'm perchedt 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, River said:

4DX is amazing, the car chase scene in Black Panther was so awesome!

I hope! I really miss Maria Hill and Fury, also I hope they'll give any acknowledgment to the tv shows heroes this time.. or even like "oh btw the inhumans exists too and the devil is fixing a mess in Hell's Kitchen"

So true! it was so fun with 4DX

Yea, all the SHIELD from all other MCU films, And I hope there are clarity about Ant-Man and Hawkeye whereabout :giveup:

RAMROD
Just now, sarahb said:

Nah I'm going with a friend and the earliest she can go is Saturday night. 

But it's looking pretty packed on the premiere night anyway. 

Ah I see, that is cool tbh! Just need to avoid spoiler sis the toughest, unless those thing doesn't bother you so much sksksk 

Just now, Aquarius said:

Ya'll better get your tix and support the future best-selling superhero movie of all time, fats!

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

I already have my tix for the 25th & I'm perchedt 

Oh I am ready, bish! Got my tix, and Avengers tees and things like that! :giggle: Gonna represent! :sis:

sarahb
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ah I see, that is cool tbh! Just need to avoid spoiler sis the toughest, unless those thing doesn't bother you so much sksksk 

I'm planning on basically just staying away from all social media and the internet in general :laughga: I had the death in Age of Ultron spoiled for me when someone made a thread with the spoiler in the title on ATRL :interestinga:

I just hope no one spoils it for me in real life, I'm going to one of those comic convention/pop culture expos the same day I see the movie and I'm super nervous about overhearing spoilers there :laughga:

RAMROD
Just now, sarahb said:

I'm planning on basically just staying away from all social media and the internet in general :laughga: I had the death in Age of Ultron spoiled for me when someone made a thread with the spoiler in the title on ATRL :interestinga:

I just hope no one spoils it for me in real life, I'm going to a comic convention the same day I see the movie and I'm super nervous about overhearing spoilers there :laughga:

That's sucks, fam, about The Age of Ultron. I am sorry to hear :diane:

Hope this time around will be much better. Also avoid the YouTube comments too!

I don't even watch any of these TV Spots mini trailer cos they are usually showing too much :giggle:

The convention may be a bit tough, I am assuming that will come earlier in the day and the movies by evening? I hope most people in the con will be considerate. The rule of thumb is a week or two before we can talk freely about an anticipated movie, I believe :giggle:

Archived