Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Music Video Filming Duration?

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I've been wondering (if we know) how long it took to film gaga's music videos cause some of them have so many different sets and scenes and looks. Must take more than a day for sure right? 

Musery

Ronlop

I'd say Million Reasons probably 30 minutes.

G.U.Y. took 3 days I think. That's the range.

Illuminati

It's often like 2-3 days I think, except for Million Reasons video which was probably shot during someones coffee break.

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

5 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

except for Million Reasons video which was probably shot during someones coffee break.

NNNNNN :ladyhaha:  too savage 

Musery

Lucas
9 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

except for Million Reasons video which was probably shot during someones coffee break.

Hahah, this was the first thing that came in my mind while reading the OP : "G.U.Y. few days, Million Reasons few mins" :toofunny:

rumours
10 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

G.U.Y. took 3 days I think. That's the range.

Yeah, but you’re forgetting about The Cure music video which took -43 seconds to film. 

BeIIadonna

DWUW took a couple days :nick:

Spoiler

:golfclap: And took less to be scrapped

OT: Bad Romance must've taken at least the same time as G.U.Y I think, or maybe even more :unicorn: 

ArtGagaPop
10 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

DWUW took a couple days :nick:

Hide contents

:golfclap: And took less to be scrapped

OT: Bad Romance must've taken at least the same time as G.U.Y I think, or maybe even more :unicorn: 

tbh, Bad romance is just one set with diffrent outfits and props in the same room. I don't think it took more then 2-3 days at most. 

bpmMonkey
13 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yeah, but you’re forgetting about The Cure music video which took -43 seconds to film. 

WRONG!

Call me delulu, but I’m pretty sure The Cure MV takes more then 370 days, it’s the only possible explanation why she still hasn’t released it yet, duhhh :selena::lolly:

Haroon

I think for the bigger music videos it'd definitely take more than a day, so for like Telephone, Judas, Paparazzi, and G.U.Y. Then for smaller music videos like Million Reasons, The Edge of Glory, and Beautiful Dirty Rich it'd be 1 day but not sure how many hours :happy:

Illuminati
13 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I'm guessing the editing would take much longer.

Yeah editing is the long part, that's why I wish she shot her future videos in advance, or at least the first two. 

Dunk96

Typical shoots could be anywhere from 8-14 hours a day all the way up to a week. But I certainly don't think Gaga herself spent a week filming a music video (not a read just a general assumption)

Archived