Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bloodpop Gaga Single Got Pushed Back

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

LONG reaching and rumours below

OK gurls so remember this thread :ladyhaha:  

OKAY OKAY yes yes I really think that the date got pushed back because of Ariana. Insiders now have been saying that it has shifted to may and one gave a particular date. Music truthell's account (the tea above) had it correct with other artists, but not with gaga for this one- I think that someone got hold of his account and thus he couldn't correct himself as this was his last tweet. :derpga:

March 27th (so I think the tea got dated as there were changes to the date)(also he has been weirdly unactive these days)

so now, there is this guy who is new and knows insider tea and said this

yeah and since his new, he really didn't have much time to prove himself BUT he did so recently! 

and 1 hour later 

http://variety.com/2018/music/news/ariana-grande-surprise-appearance-coachella-exclusive-1202778089/

also: 

"eek" ??? anyways,  this shows that the plans for Gaga have indeed CHANGED!!! (from a more reputable source)  

1cf9d6d7b0cffa1c286421b2f8c295ea.jpg

and what will be so relaxing and surprising about gaga's change of plans? an earlier shifted expected arrival of a FRIDAY RELEASE 18th MAY as previously mentioned!

and also what did tea4thestans tease?

(mermaids though xoxo) let the hate thread begin giphy.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Not to say that the other tweets prove something, but the ones specifically about Ariana are just so laughable. They were literally written days and hours before. Literally anyone could have said that.

🖤👹

adamsenigma

You know, sometimes I do believe that there true insiders revealing reliable info (PopFactsNews for example), BUT we all know Gaga always changes her mind, and if it really was coming today then it's obvious she would push it back with Ariana releasing. I think everything should be coming down May (BloodPop collab and ASIB trailer)

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, patrickern said:

LOL, they think Grande is bigger than GaGa?? i'm dying :yay:

I agree, as Ariana isn't a selling force like Gaga is. The only artist I see Gaga pushing back her release date for is Adele.

Damon
9 minutes ago, patrickern said:

LOL, they think Grande is bigger than GaGa?? i'm dying :yay:

2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

I agree, as Ariana isn't a selling force like Gaga is. The only artist I see Gaga pushing back her release date for is Adele.

um, ariana is bigger than gaga nowadays, she has a huge streaming force and beloved by the gp, so yeah

... and now i just sit in silence.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Antonoff said:

um, ariana is bigger than gaga nowadays, she has a huge streaming force and beloved by the gp, so yeah

Emphasis on "nowadays". 

Purr more, hiss less.

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Emphasis on "nowadays". 

Ariana is a streaming force, Gaga is not, the GP hypes her ass, Gaga doesn't get hype. 

FATCAT
Just now, adammonroe said:

Ariana is a streaming force, Gaga is not, the GP hypes her ass, Gaga doesn't get hype. 

I think you misread my quote, I'm agreeing, just in the moment. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, adammonroe said:

What's GP? Seeing it everywhere :/

With Gaga music being pushed back, I'm seriously gonna stale waiting for more music lmao.

rah rah rah rah

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, roy loves gaga said:

With Gaga music being pushed back, I'm seriously gonna stale waiting for more music lmao.

GP means General Public.

MarcusBones
3 minutes ago, roy loves gaga said:

GP = general public, also known as non-stans

Archived