movie

Is Call Me By Your Name a good movie ?

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Reeeeally good, but it made me cry and made me sad for a few days so don’t watch it if ur too vulnerable

ryanripley

i liked it, i'd say it's worth watching and forming your own opinion about it :shrug: 

i thought the sex scenes were actually pretty cool since they were actually romantic instead of 2 straight acting men wresting each other until somebody slides into the other and the age gap between them 2 isn't even that big which i've seen people make a huge fuss about

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Robagaga

The movie is

tenor.gif?itemid=7229683

But srsly it is such a sweet and beautiful movie :heart: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

That J

I gave it a B-   It has some good moments and the end was acted SO well. It was amazing.  It took it's time tho. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

imnotyourbabe10

It's a good movie.  But I didn't connect to it as much as I did the book.  Holy hell, that book will rip your heart out.  There were parts of the book I wish had been included in the movie (including the original ending). 

Definitely check both out.  The acting and cinematography are splendid.  As a gay/queer/dude, I was super happy not to see homonormativity all over the place in either the film or book. 

This meme ruined me, though (and I don't even watch RPDR lol).

268.jpg

LUO YI

I think is a matter of taste. It was too slow for me.

The night sky tells all

bloody g

It's good, the pacing is slow but the photography is sublime (as well as the soundtrack). You will not find a commercial movie if that's what you're expecting :kara:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Versace

A daddy and a twink. I think I'm sold guys, just checked out the trailer lol. 

Haroon

It was alright, kinda overrated in my opinion :emma: I was expecting an amazing story about a gay couple and something really groundbreaking and spectacular because of how highly people were rating it and then I watched it and I was like "...:duck:". It's nice but that's it really :sweat:

LadyLuca

I think its really nice. Not the best movie I have seen but its cool. definitly more than neutral. I would give it a 7/10. Overall good.

There was just one scene that was wierd for me but the rest was fine

I loved it, amazing film. I give it an A.

Made me wanna not wanna be single 😂

Archived