💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish feat. Khalid - 'Lovely'

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

I'm happy for her that she's getting more exposure via Khalid but I selfishly don't want her to go massive and poppy :selena:

But this could mean her debut album is on the way :wtfga:

Keeeeeeeeen!!!!! :chica:

Werk
35 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:
I'm happy for her that she's getting more exposure via Khalid but I selfishly don't want her to go massive and poppy :selena:

I want to keep her to myself. The GP doesn't deserve her :nails: 

GAGASLAYME
1 hour ago, Werk said:

I want to keep her to myself. The GP doesn't deserve her :nails: 

2 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

But this could mean her debut album is on the way :wtfga:

Keeeeeeeeen!!!!! :chica:

I don't understand when people want artists to be contained

Like just imagine the few  people that knew gaga when she was just coming out as lady gaga or even stefani  and what if she stayed that way like 90% of us wouldn't know who she is or even know of her

I would for Billie to grow and have a ton of exposure cause she deserves it She deserves the collabs of her dreams

I'm not a hardcore Billie stan lol but I really do enjoy her and her  music alot!

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Werk
13 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

I don't understand when people want artists to be contained

Like just imagine the few  people that knew gaga when she was just coming out as lady gaga or even stefani  and what if she stayed that way like 90% of us wouldn't know who she is or even know of her

I would for Billie to grow and have a ton of exposure cause she deserves it She deserves the collabs of her dreams

I'm not a hardcore Billie stan lol but I really do enjoy her and her  music alot!

Well for me when I want to contain an artist it's really just to be pretentious and show off to the GP people I know :poot: But obviously, I would want the artist to have some exposure because like you said, a lot like Billie deserves it. 

Archived