Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks Is More Or Less Okay!

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Don't judge me for using @musicnewsfact but I just saw this and I was so relieved!

Obviously she has still gone through a horrific experience, and I don't mean to undermine that but I'm glad that she's healthy and it seems like she's recovering.

Good luck Azealia! :hug:

teawhore

I'm absolutely horrified :/ goes to show that awful things can happen to all of us, and we need to be safe and love each other

♡ nyc ♡

KleinGa

Omg poor Azealia :ohno:

I wish her the best as she manoeuvres such a trying time :ohno:

Chromatislaps
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

Unfortunately, there's a user on this forum who.......:neyde:

who what? :saladga: 

Werk
17 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

who what? :saladga: 

Let's just say they made some :wtfga: comments that were just as problematic as how Azealia is generically seen

Spoiler

I feel judgemental but yikes at them

ltlmnstr

I might not agree with past things she's said but nobody should suffer through this. 

33 minutes ago, Werk said:

Let's just say they made some :wtfga: comments that were just as problematic as how Azealia is generically seen

Reveal hidden contents

I feel judgemental but yikes at them

Oh no! What did they say? If you don’t feel comfortable posting it then that’s okay :D I’m just curious :toofunny:

Werk
11 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Oh no! What did they say? If you don’t feel comfortable posting it then that’s okay :D I’m just curious :toofunny:

Spoiler

Outside of GGD:

"Didn’t she make fun of all the women that rightfully accused bill Cosby of raping them? After all the horrible **** she’s said and done how am I going to believe her?"

Their response when I bring it up on GGD:

girl bye. shes a liar and probably pulling all this **** for empathy sales. homegirl was out here CACKLING @ all these women accusing bill cosby of rape and she wants people to believe she was "low key raped" ?? bye. these gays are falling for it too. kii.

This is sad considering how this user is usually active in our thread and now my opinion on them is :saladga: 

SKANK
1 minute ago, Werk said:
  Hide contents

Outside of GGD:

"Didn’t she make fun of all the women that rightfully accused bill Cosby of raping them? After all the horrible **** she’s said and done how am I going to believe her?"

Their response when I bring it up:

girl bye. shes a liar and probably pulling all this **** for empathy sales. homegirl was out here CACKLING @ all these women accusing bill cosby of rape and she wants people to believe she was "low key raped" ?? bye. these gays are falling for it too. kii.

She did defend Bill Cosby when he was accused of doing the exact same thing she is claiming to now be a victim of; date rape. She also made graphic public comments about wanting to see Sarah Palin raped, or more specifically she wanted to see Palin have her head shaved, be locked in a cupboard, and then gang raped.

When you combine that, with her history of racism and homophobia, it seems clear why people are hesitant to lend her their sympathy.

freebit

Wow, that's awful. I hope she's truly ok. Sometimes these things take a while to really sink in, and I hope she has support. 

The SZA stuff amidst this serious post is like....wtf. 

Werk
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

She did defend Bill Cosby when he was accused of doing the exact same thing she is claiming to now be a victim of; date rape. She also made graphic public comments about wanting to see Sarah Palin raped, or more specifically she wanted to see Palin have her head shaved, be locked in a cupboard, and then gang raped.

When you combine that, with her history of racism and homophobia, it seems clear why people are hesitant to lend her their sympathy.

I understand but the way it was said and the moment :toofunny::triggered:

Spoiler

Trying soo hard not to be judgemental :toofunny:

ryanripley
20 minutes ago, Werk said:
  Hide contents

Outside of GGD:

Their response when I bring it up on GGD:

This is sad considering how this user is usually active in our thread and now my opinion on them is :saladga: 

i saw these comments too :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived