Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms 2012 single release + other news

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

No VMAs makes me think it could come in October or November. Not that she has to but if she's not gonna use VMAs as promo, might as well release it later.

I agree

Gagaloo911

Do we really know she answered that question, though?

This is what I'm wondering.

Still though. With all this influx of news... :giveup:

Americano

She was coming off a ton of amazing press and expectations then. Now it seems the press is angling against her, even if it's about bull****.

I just think we already discussed the importance of timing if she wants to get many weeks at #1. Certainly she'll encounter more opposition.

Just saw this.

I think she'll be fine

Aguinaga09

I would love a new single this year :) I'm so excited for all the things coming up!!

sciencemonster

I thought it was pretty well-known that the new single would happen this year?

stricklandbanks

I hope she only releases one single before the album release. We don't need a repeat of what happened with BTW...

You're kidding right?

Everyone buys single 1

Everyone buys the album

Nobody buys the singles (except some monsters) cause they have the album

Are you insane, it needs to be the other way around :cryga:

lairofhk

You're kidding right?

Everyone buys single 1

Everyone buys the album

Nobody buys the singles (except some monsters) cause they have the album

Are you insane, it needs to be the other way around :cryga:

Um, if you remember what happened with Born this Way, when she literally released rush-released 3 songs (after the 1st single) before the album even came out, and everything felt messy and rushed, she ended up becoming overexposed, everyone got sick of her, and it kind of backfired on her. And then, by the time the album came out, we had already heard like a third of the album. I really was not a fan of that approach, and I'm pretty sure others weren't either.

Um, if you remember what happened with Born this Way, when she literally released rush-released 3 songs (after the 1st single) before the album even came out, and everything felt messy and rushed, she ended up becoming overexposed, everyone got sick of her, and it kind of backfired on her. And then, by the time the album came out, we had already heard like a third of the album. I really was not a fan of that approach, and I'm pretty sure others weren't either.

People were only sick of her because her songs weren't as good as TFM....

stricklandbanks

Where did I say "She should rush out 3 songs"?

Single

Video

WAIT

Single

Video

WAIT

Single

Video

WAIT

Then the album. She'd have 3 #1 singles before she even released the album.

Archived