💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms 2012 single release + other news

Americano

Featured Posts

If this is real: :woot: :woot: :woot: I wanna do a couple of backflips now!

And I didn't even know whether the behind the scenes movie would be screened in theaters or not, so she confirmed that too? :excited2:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

If this is real: :woot: :woot: :woot: I wanna do a couple of backflips now!

And I didn't even know whether the behind the scenes movie would be screened in theaters or not, so she confirmed that too? :excited2:

yeah she said "theaters" when someone asked if it'd just be on dvd.

Screenshot is somewhere in twitterworld

jhonyguy04

A BTW movie??? :pukey: Part of me 2.0, Justin Bieber Movie 3.0, Jonas Brothers 4.0, Miley Cyrus 5.0

I think she is doing too much and she is going to overexpose herself again. I think the movie, plus the perfume, plus the new single this year is more than enough. I freaking doll (which she was against with from the beginning) and a corny tour movie that is going to flop like Katy Perry's is too much.

gagabro

She said in theaters about the Terry Richardson movie I'm pretty sure, but no concert movie

Hopefully with a limited release, imo, so she doesn't face overexposure again.

Sexxx

Great news!

I really hope she doesn't over work herself. Maybe it would be best if she left the Terry Richardson things as DVD release only.

mrlemon

The world can rest in peace now knowing that new Gaga is coming this year.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

yeah she said "theaters" when someone asked if it'd just be on dvd.

Screenshot is somewhere in twitterworld

Okay, thank you! So much exciting news :cry: I'm making typos all over because I'm so elated akfshl;daf :giveup:

Gagadaily also confirmed it in the news section

BTW had three singles before the release actually

I hope she does 2 this time, I can't wait for next year for new music that's too long

SAM THE MONSTER

maybe the lead single will be for the album and the soundtrack for the movie !!!

jeremiah saint

i hope she releases it when none of her competition are looking to release

but im excited and scared at the same time

Overexposure this era could be okay since I expect her to really take a 2-3 year break without touring after this album

Rollercoaster

..What if you only get an additional-tracks version of the album when you purchase tickets to see the movie :o genius.

I doubt that it'll be like KP's or JB's though. Gaga's private life is very mysterious, and it'll probably be part real and part scripted in order to make it dramatic and headline grabbing. She's smarter than to just stick out a plain old tour movie without any substance that you wouldn't be happy to wait for on DVD. She'll ham it up. It's Lady Gaga, nothing's straightforward!

Archived