💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kendrick Lamar wins Pulitzer Price

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Kendrick Lamar has won the Pulitzer Prize for Music for his album, DAMN., becoming the first non-classical or jazz artist to receive the honor. The Pulitzer board announced the selection on Monday, calling the 2017 LP "a virtuosic song collection unified by its vernacular authenticity and rhythmic dynamism that offers affecting vignettes capturing the complexity of modern African American life."

DAMN. is Lamar's fourth studio album, the latest in a series of acclaimed and sonically eclectic records. The LP, which has reached double-platinum sales status, was nominated for Album of the Year and won Best Rap Album at this year's ceremony.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kendrick-lamar-wins-pulitzer-prize-for-music-w519219

LePetitGAGABLover

And to think that he lost to Bruno’s recycled album. I am in utter disgust.

John Wayne
3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

And to think that he lost to Bruno’s recycled album. I am in utter disgust.

this x100000000000000000000000

FATCAT

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He deserved the Grammy too. I know GGD is a bubble, but if you haven't given DAMN a full listen, you're missing out. It's a masterpiece, and I'd place it on the same level as my favorite Gaga album. Legends.

Purr more, hiss less.

Mirages

Finally getting the accolades it deserves. Shame on Grammy's! They can suck my toe! 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He deserved the Grammy too. I know GGD is a bubble, but if you haven't given DAMN a full listen, you're missing out. It's a masterpiece, and I'd place it on the same level as my favorite Gaga album. Legends.

Yes I agree 100%. It’s absolutely amazing.

Off topic: What’s your favorite song off DAMN.?

DUCKWORTH :flutter:

signing out

Ziggy
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

But To Pimp a Butterfly was way better :triggered:

True but it’s like The Oscars with celebs winning. They rack up momentum with better **** until there’s finally the right thing for them to finally win. And it isn’t like DAMN. is **** either so it’s definitely not undeserving!

FATCAT
12 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

Yes I agree 100%. It’s absolutely amazing.

Off topic: What’s your favorite song off DAMN.?

DUCKWORTH :flutter:

Well, definitely PRIDE and LUST, but XXX and ELEMENT/DNA are on that same level. Every song is perfect, the only one I don't listen to on repeat is HUMBLE, but that's because it was everywhere so it's been constantly playing somewhere for close to a year haha. Great song though.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

But To Pimp a Butterfly was way better :triggered:

I don't agree with this. DAMN and gkMC were my faves. 

Purr more, hiss less.

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Well, definitely PRIDE and LUST, but XXX and ELEMENT/DNA are on that same level. Every song is perfect, the only one I don't listen to on repeat is HUMBLE, but that's because it was everywhere so it's been constantly playing somewhere for close to a year haha. Great song though.

DNA, LUST and ELEMENT omg :giveup:

I’m gonna go listen to them brb. 

signing out

SirLudicopro

gkMC>>>>

But still, what an accomplishment, Kendrick proving to the world he’s a legend once again

Thomas P
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It’s not even his best album either. 

Hes deserves to win three times, and they rob him that award each year. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheRoof

well deserved:applause: , it's good to see talent winning somewhere:applause::whitney:

Grammys better take notes 

Archived