💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Beyonce a better performer than P!nk?

mzncb

Featured Posts

Of all the pop stars/music acts that are pitted together, from Beyonce and Britney (to put Britney down) to P!nk and Britney (to put Britney down) or Britney and Christina or saying Beyonce's superior to either Madonna or Janet (which you could argue) or Taylor Swift and Katy Perry, the one actually natural and seemingly obvious comparison alludes everybody:

BEYONCE AND P!NK

They are actually from the same era and have a parallel track of success/longevity and seem to be equally magnetic entertainers.

Yet they are never pitted against each other.

So who is the better performer of the two?  And why?

Borislshere

Neither, clearly Shawn mendes is better than both

giphy.webp

Spoiler

jk, they're both queens and are amazing in what each of them do. I couldn't choose. 

Gaga Lazuli

According to everyone, because shes black. Don’t disagree or you’ll get called a racist, or pressed. 

Edit: thats what I got told on twitter. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

According to everyone, because shes black. Don’t disagree or you’ll get called a racist, or pressed. 

It has nothing to do with being black. Beyoncé sings better than P!nk and dances way better than P!nk. That's why Bey is at least 100 times better than P*nk. 

GypsyBabe

They are both great performers. I’m sick of pitting female pop stars against one another. Every fan has a preference in performer just as every person has a different musical taste. 

⚯͛

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

Edit: thats what I got told on twitter. 

What else were you expecting from twitter 

ryanripley

they're both incredible performers :sweat: i don't see why we need to debate who's better

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

It has nothing to do with being black. Beyoncé sings better than P!nk and dances way better than P!nk. That's why Bey is at least 100 times better than P*nk. 

That’s a subjective opinion, not a fact. I literally got called racist because I said that Beyonce was not my cup of tea. I dont hate her I just dont get the hype for her, if her fans can’t deal. Not my problem, but they tend to make it about race everytime. 

Gaga Lazuli
4 minutes ago, Devyn said:

What else were you expecting from twitter 

Tea. But today in my class they were talking about the performance and they said that people that did not agree or liked the performance were just pressed white people who don’t like seeing black “excellence” doing great things. Like wtf is that. 

JohnnyVersace
5 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

Tea. But today in my class they were talking about the performance and they said that people that did not agree or liked the performance were just pressed white people who don’t like seeing black “excellence” doing great things. Like wtf is that. 

Tbh there is a large segment of people who dislike her because she's black, and celebrates black culture. The iconography and visuals freak them out because of they're not used to seeing it. It is racist in some instances, you can't deny that. 

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, LGQOP said:

I mean they kind of have a point in that the show was considered "too black" for some people(check the top trending thread)

Spoiler

But disliking Beyonce does not make you a racist. We all have our music preferences. 

Seeka

I haven't really watched either but they're really similar in my opinion. Though I'd put P!nk above Beyonce just because of thse aerial stunts she does.

However it's kind of hard to be int P!nk since that one era she got super preachy and not in a good way.

bloody g

I enjoy Beyoncé much more as a performer

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

River

Comparing Pink to Beyonce it's not a good comparison, they sing a different genre, P!nk will never be able to sing Bey songs and Bey will never be able to sing P!nk songs.

It's like comparing an RPG to a simulation game

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ajcostel

Having gone to a few Bey tours and seeing her performance at Coachella, Beyonce has probably the best stamina of all popstars right now (age aside). I was exhausted just watching her do all those moves at Coachella and she KEPT GOING except for maybe four or so costume change breaks (where she also changed HER NAILS). Also, her choreo is always on point and rarely off so I have to give it to Bey.

Archived