Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga: ARTROCK

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

I've thought a lot about what kind of album I want LG6 to be and I have this idea that'd honestly make me cry if happened. While writing this I'm thinking about Gaga seeing this thread, calling Bob and saying ''Bob, ARTROCK is cancelled. They figured it out.'' and I honestly hate myself even though I know that'd never happen.

So the idea is that Gaga does albums in groups of three and the third one is a hybrid of the first two. The Fame and The Fame Monster, light and dark combine perfectly in (in my eyes) a finale album Born This Way. Now you might not agree with this, it's a far fetched logic. But IF LG6 is a combination of ARTPOP and Joanne, wouldn't it be so amazing?

ARTROCK is my idea of LG6 having the subgenre called ''Art Rock''. 

''Art rock is a subgenre of rock music that generally reflects a challenging or avant-garde approach to rock, or which makes use of modernist, experimental, or unconventional elements. Art rock aspires to elevate rock from teen entertainment to an artistic statement, opting for a more experimental and conceptual outlook on music. Influences may be drawn from genres such as experimental rock, avant-garde music, classical music, and jazz.'' says Wikipedia. 

ARTROCK is a subgenre made for Gaga. It usually has piano, has a lot to do with classical music, has ''modernist, experimental or unconventional elements''.

Best thing about it? The last person to use it in mainstream music was David Bowie.

Honestly if Lady Gaga releases a dark-ish album full of ''Life On Mars?'' and ''Bohemian Rhapsody''-like songs, everyone's wigs would levitate like they were seen by a 11 year old Hermione Granger.

What do you think? :excited2:

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

If it really IS Artrock, I'm all here for it. But if it just uses Artrock as a title to deliver regular pop/rock (like in the case of ARTPOP), I would choose another title for the album.

we're had enough of failed annoying experimental albums.... can we live and enjoy a successful modern era like other fanbases for once? :laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga:

Jessica Germ
Just now, ****Joanne said:

we're had enough of failed annoying experimental albums.... can we live and enjoy a successful modern era like other fanbases for once? :laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga:

Tea so hot gave us a 1st degree burm

Sneaky Oliver

I'm here for anything avant-garde at this point tbh :ph34r:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

GypsyBabe

Avant-Garde and Rock? Don't tempt me with a good time. :firega:

⚯͛

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Tea so hot gave us a 1st degree burm

tea? it's swamp water at best :ladyhaha: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

lady gaga + rock music = a very happy me so YES :tony: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

A Hybrid
23 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No ideas recycling, please.

Have you even read it? It's a different GENRE from what she did before. You can throw your ideas recycling comments on The Fame Monster :saladga:

A Hybrid
22 minutes ago, ****Joanne said:

lol that's one way to see it

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Have you even read it? It's a different GENRE from what she did before. You can throw your ideas recycling comments on The Fame Monster :saladga:

The album title is recycled. 

Chromatic
29 minutes ago, ****Joanne said:

The only ''failed annoying experimental'' thing here is your grammar.

lady-gaga-perfect-illusion-record-label.

Archived