💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga now and in the future.

ViktorStone

Featured Posts

ViktorStone

Let me start by saying this Joanne was not my cup of tea, but the album has made me appreciate Gaga as an artist even more.
She is so over giving a **** about charts and sales. After all of the pain and trauma from her past management and her current struggles with her health she is back to being that twenty-something girl from New York, that just wants to make music. I don't know why we as her fan base want her to go back to making dark pop dance music, when the thing that made us fall in love with her was that she was always changing and evolving, she was never the same. We can't ask of her to stay stuck in a box and not move forward, if she did, that would mean losing herself and what made her special in the first place. I see a lot of people disliking Bobby and her team for letting her do what she wants and not telling her "No!", but they are doing this to keep her healthy and happy. If she listened to everyone around her, the media, the fans, the critics etc , she would become just another manufactured money making machine, that would die off in an instant. We need to appreciate that she is always moving forward and experimenting with different sounds and lyrics, even different mediums like movies, tv series etc.
As I look at us little monsters (P.s. When was the last time she called us that?) i think we seldom think of Gaga as a human, and we forget how often she puts her own health and well being on back burner for us. She can't work around the clock like she used to. I'm 22 and I get tired from doing nothing - can you imagine how tired she is after doing this for 10+ years, being 32?    She may have given us a million reasons:stalkga:to get hyped and not delivered a few times, but that is normal - things don't always go according to plan especially when you are a huge star with contracts, deals and people, who have to give your projects a green light.

Feels nice getting this off my chest. I am excited to see what Gaga does next !

IAmNotHere1997

She basically said that in this interview ↓ Every little monster should take their time and listen to the whole thing, and maybe they're gonna understand more what's going inside her head at this point of her career.

Kimblue
18 minutes ago, ViktorStone said:

As I look at us little monsters (P.s. When was the last time she called us that?) 

A week ago.

Kimblue
8 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

She basically said that in this interview ↓ Every little monster should take their time and listen to the whole thing, and maybe they're gonna understand more what's going inside her head at this point of her career.

This was the best interview of the Joanne era.:diane:

IAmNotHere1997
6 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

This was the best interview of the Joanne era.:diane:

I think the Five Foot Two press conference was interesting too

giskardsb

To me the best thing about Gaga is that I never know what she's going to do next.    She's a continuous surprise, and that is rare with musicians in general, and pop singers in particular given how much the end product is often a result of a very commercialized approach to selling entertainment.

Chromatic
36 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

To me the best thing about Gaga is that I never know what she's going to do next.    She's a continuous surprise, and that is rare with musicians in general, and pop singers in particular given how much the end product is often a result of a very commercialized approach to selling entertainment.

Exactly. It's surprising to me, that some fans still expect a The Fame Monster pt. II, or another Born This Way, 'cause that's just not gonna happen.

Itsbrenda
4 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I think the Five Foot Two press conference was interesting too

i haven't seen that, could you link?

Archived