💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Born this Way played: Boy George on Loose Women...

edengowon

Featured Posts

Laceface

US friends, Loose Women is basically the equivalent to The Talk. 

I might have to watch it just to see his face when BTW is played.

Yeah he's always hating on Gaga, almost as much as Sia's manager David Russell - yet Gaga follows David on Twitter :oprah: (Sia loves her) 

BLACKOUTbritney

In the era of the #metoo and #timesupmovement why the f**k is boy George still being interviewed and employed by shows like The Voice? 

Girl Under You

I don't know who this man is. I only see about him on pop forums and it's always because he's attempting to drag Gaga again. I see he was inspired by Joanne though, always wearing those cowboy hats.

I was lowkey hoping he wasn't that guy who sang Karma Chameleon

Oh well

Still a bop :selena:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'll just say that the fact that this is on News and Events is very offensive to Gaga and this forum. I have nothing else to add.

who?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MonsterPaws
3 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Sadly, lots of people think that bisezuality does not exist. I'll never get why bi people should lie... I mean just let them be what they want :saladga:

I feel like it's a matter of insecurity. At least from my experience.

I firmly believe I'm bisexual but my gay "friends" (they're just ppl I've met on campus) constantly tease me to "come out of the closet." At first it was fine but now it's getting annoying and I constantly feel targeted. A handful of them came out and got bullied whereas I came out (in a Muslim country keep in mind) and people actually kept cool; they didn't respect my decision but they just accepted it.

So now I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and get really excited when people find out I'm bi. But these "friends" who came out in conservative families (in the US and even outside like Indonesia) get so clearly uncomfortable and say sh*t like they're "experimenting" (LMAO we all know it isn't true since you already came out). And feel the need to hate on bi people because from their perspective bi people are just lying to themselves like they themselves lie about not being gay and just "experimenting" (which could be true, but henny you've came out publicly and never even tried to date women so wtf).

They just come off as extremely insecure. I can eat p*ssy and give a double hand job and be completely comfortable so whatever  :queenga:

Infinity Wave
14 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

I feel like it's a matter of insecurity. At least from my experience.

I firmly believe I'm bisexual but my gay "friends" (they're just ppl I've met on campus) constantly tease me to "come out of the closet." At first it was fine but now it's getting annoying and I constantly feel targeted. A handful of them came out and got bullied whereas I came out (in a Muslim country keep in mind) and people actually kept cool; they didn't respect my decision but they just accepted it.

So now I'm very comfortable with my sexuality and get really excited when people find out I'm bi. But these "friends" who came out in conservative families (in the US and even outside like Indonesia) get so clearly uncomfortable and say sh*t like they're "experimenting" (LMAO we all know it isn't true since you already came out). And feel the need to hate on bi people because from their perspective bi people are just lying to themselves lie about not being gay and just experimenting (which could be true, but henny you've came out publicly and never tried to date women so wtf).

They just come off as extremely insecure. I can eat p*ssy and give a double hand job and be completely comfortable so whatever  :queenga:

Yeah, I mean I don't know why but  some people feel the urge to tell other people that "they have to take a decision" because they are being constantly irresolute. 

I mean, it's not that bi people cannot or don't wanna decide... but really some people (and I know some...) just don't get it. And, even if it was like that, why tf do they have to decide? Why people always expect us to take a decision, and only one? I dunno if that makes sense but I feel like this, and I'm even straight :saladga:

Colourful

4 hours ago, Gaga2017 said:

Lol I'm in the UK and everyone hates loose women, including me who watches it every single day despite hating it

I just love to moan and slag it off

People in the UK really are this sad btw. It's the most crappest show ever with 4 old hags who talk crap about everyone

..basically gay twitter lol

I love it. Anyone over 35 loves it i think especially the old ones. 

Free My Mind
5 hours ago, Gaga2017 said:

Lol I'm in the UK and everyone hates loose women, including me who watches it every single day despite hating it

I just love to moan and slag it off

People in the UK really are this sad btw. It's the most crappest show ever with 4 old hags who talk crap about everyone

..basically gay twitter lol

wow... that's not very kind

I love watching Loose Women and I'm not ashamed of it... I don't think personally attacking the panellists (who probably didn't even choose the song) was the right way to go.

Villanelle
20 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

wow... that's not very kind

I love watching Loose Women and I'm not ashamed of it... I don't think personally attacking the panellists (who probably didn't even choose the song) was the right way to go.

Are you kidding me!? The only half decent one is Janet Street-Porter.

The rest are not a nice bunch. Not that I'm saying that it's "cool to hate" or follow trends but on twitter there was a thread on why they are basically nasty busy-bodies.

Colleen Nolan, who I once liked years ago, openly said on the show in 2012 that she didn't agree with gay parenting as well as other "freedoms" for gay people (and then said she'd hire a prostitute for her son if he hadn't lost his virginity by 16!? ok!)

Basically anyones mums could sit and do that job.

Archived