Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Would Gaga lose her fanbase if she went very experimental?

Notget

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

I just don’t want Gaga to create another Joanne, till then she can do whatever she wants

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
11 hours ago, PedrinniSan said:

She wouldn't lose me. :trollga:

I'm a fan of her experimentation with all kinds of music. If you just want regular pop bops go to listen Dua Lipa and let gagz to be creative :laughga: If she made the kind of music the fake fans want, she would be wasting her talent. We already have Bad Romance, Poker face, Just dance, Telephone, Alejandro, Judas... get over it.

THIS:golfclap:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

StarstruckIllusion

No, bc people aren't here for the music anymore. They're just here for Gaga. Like how can someone love both ARTPOP and Joanne musically, they're so polar opposite and the drama when it first came out proved that :excuseu:

HairBow

I highly doubt that she would go "too experimental."

Her biggest asset as a performer right now, especially with the general public, are her singing pipes.  Gaga knows this, too.  I don't think she'd start making music that is so experimental to the point where she can't showcase her singing talents in a more traditional way. After ARTPOP, Gaga busted her ass trying to gain the respect and attention of the general public again and she did it through showcasing her talents.  Doubt she'd undo that now.

Perhaps, in alternate universe where ARTPOP had been as successful as The Fame and Fame Monster, I could see Gaga going fully experimental. Alas, that is not the case.

EDIT: As for my personal taste? I don't think that Gaga would "lose me" if she went experimental, because I like experimental music.  But I'd be lying if I said I'd probably like an album like that just as much as her previous work.

aaronyoji

i would love for gaga to write with fka twigs, and maybe even kelela for that matter. shed learn a thing or two. 

Bury Me

If they stayed with her through jazz and Joanne, so they'll stay with her with an experimental phase.

PrincessGUY

I’m here until the end so either way she decides to go is fine with me. 

I listen to a lot of experimental music that people give me strange looks for, like Wolf Eyes, John Zorn, Diamanda Galás, and Klaus Nomi, so if Gaga ever decided to go completely off the deep end with something Avant-Garde I’d be all over it. 

ryanripley
4 hours ago, Wigless said:

No, bc people aren't here for the music anymore. They're just here for Gaga. Like how can someone love both ARTPOP and Joanne musically, they're so polar opposite and the drama when it first came out proved that :excuseu:

i love both ARTPOP and Joanne :poot:

i love all her albums :poot:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

As experimental as the example in the OP? 

For sure. I mean, that song literally goes nowhere :air:

• 2 weeks later...
Inferno
On 4/16/2018 at 7:57 PM, freebit said:

How so? TFM is one of, if not, my favorite album of all time, but I don't feel it pushed her sonic boundaries in a big way, amazing as it is. I feel like she still has far to go, but is making strides here & there with every release.

Its not that I think it pushed sonic boundaries in some general historical sense, all im saying is in comparison to the rest of her own discography I think it was a progressive step forward for her sonically and lyrically to a more mature leaning sound than the tween-pandering of albums like BTW-Joanne

Americano

she lost 90% of her fanbase with born this way so we can answer with certainty yes lol

Archived