Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Would Gaga lose her fanbase if she went very experimental?

Notget

Featured Posts

monster4life231

It would separate the real fans and the fake fans. That’s the tea. :reductive:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PedrinniSan

She wouldn't lose me. :trollga:

I'm a fan of her experimentation with all kinds of music. If you just want regular pop bops go to listen Dua Lipa and let gagz to be creative :laughga: If she made the kind of music the fake fans want, she would be wasting her talent. We already have Bad Romance, Poker face, Just dance, Telephone, Alejandro, Judas... get over it.

Dunk96

Gaga could literally breathe on a song and lose her entire fanbase. Her fans are never satisfied with anything she does unless it sounds exactly like The Fame,The Fame Monster,Born This Way,and ARTPOP. I'm over it.

RAMROD

Definitely!

Some people just want her to be basic and stay like its 2008-2010 when it is almost mid 2018 but their mind will never change, they will just be killjoys on every album eras until Gaga miraculously sounding like 2008 again probably. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tomsches

I'm all here for it.

But  1) I don't Think thats the music she personally likes. And 2) I'm ñol sure whether she even can Make Songs like twigs or björk 

River

It's like GGD is divided to Conservative Gaga fans vs Liberal Gaga Fans.

One group wants Gaga to come back to her early sound and TFM 2.0 while the others wants her to continue pushing the boundaries..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reid LePage
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

Some would leave and others would join :laughga: I'm hoping she doesn't go too far like FKA Twigs and Bjork because I really can't listen to their music, it just doesn't make any sense to me :duck:

but...

Its-Art-Iron-Giants-Dean-McCoppin-Gets-F

sipthistea

She should do what her heart tells her to do, not what her fans tell her to do. I wish she made lots of interesting stuff, but it's not my place to tell her because she's the one in charge of her career. 

freebit

People here would flip, and pop fans would be even more annoyed at her avoiding ~the bops~ than they were during her "country" album Joanne. 

Regardless, I feel like Gaga loves a good chorus too much to consider going too esoteric on us. I welcome experimentation though. 

whore

With that example, FKA twigs is one of my favorite artists, so I would be in heaven tbh :firega:

Inferno

Lets say she makes something that successfully breaks the mold in one way or another be it pop or whatever, I think she would lose some fans and definitely gain others. But in a positive way. Maybe she'd gain a more intellectual or musically inclined following and drop all the annoying people here that won't stop obsessing over bad unreleased ARTPOP material. I don't know.

Inferno
9 hours ago, River said:

It's like GGD is divided to Conservative Gaga fans vs Liberal Gaga Fans.

One group wants Gaga to come back to her early sound and TFM 2.0 while the others wants her to continue pushing the boundaries..

I personally feel that The Fame Monster pushed more boundaries sonically/aesthetically within the scope of her own career than Joanne or ARTPOP. Contrary to popular monster opinion I think The Fame Monster is a lot less basic than Joanne as well. Like if we're talking about conservative vs. liberal Joanne is ABSOLUTELY more on the conservative side musically vs. The Fame Monster.

freebit
38 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I personally feel that The Fame Monster pushed more boundaries sonically/aesthetically within the scope of her own career than Joanne or ARTPOP. 

How so? TFM is one of, if not, my favorite album of all time, but I don't feel it pushed her sonic boundaries in a big way, amazing as it is. I feel like she still has far to go, but is making strides here & there with every release.

Archived