💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Would Gaga lose her fanbase if she went very experimental?

Notget

Featured Posts

So considering how divided stuff was with Joanne, I'm wondering how the heck fans would react if she went in a (very) experimental direction. :gaycat: Example:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Joanne already divided fans when it was barely experimental (thank God it received well among the critics), I think an experimental album will drive some fans nuts and further divide the fanbase.

I also don't think Gaga likes to produce experimental music, she made Joanne and included Bloodpop in its production to make sure it's sonically commercial enough. I'm not sure if her label demanded that but I'm glad she takes that direction to make her music accessible without being too experimental. Be that as it may, I'm not calling her music generic though, she's commercial in the sense that she has her own style which is distinctively different from what's been served on the radio.

Quartz

As long as it's marketable, I don't think I'll see anyone here complaining. :firega:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

IAmNotHere1997
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Joanne already divided fans when it was barely experimental (thank God it received well among the critics), I think an experimental album will drive some fans nuts and further divide the fanbase.

I also don't think Gaga likes to produce experimental music, she made Joanne and included Bloodpop in its production to make sure it's sonically commercial enough. I'm not sure if her label demanded that but I'm glad she takes that direction to make her music accessible without being too experimental. Be that as it may, I'm not calling her music generic though, she's commercial in the sense that she has her own style which is distinctively different from what's been served on the radio.

Everything she does is diving fans because obviously, not everyone can like a thing. The Fame Monster is probably the only thing she put out and received a well response from ALL of us, while the rest...not everyone enjoyed them.

iAdrian97
40 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Everything she does is diving fans because obviously, not everyone can like a thing. The Fame Monster is probably the only thing she put out and received a well response from ALL of us, while the rest...not everyone enjoyed them.

Gaga is in such an interesting boat because all of her albums are different so fans will like one part of her discography and will struggle to like another as we saw with Joanne and even ARTPOP. If you look at Beyonce all her stuff has pretty much been the same so and she doesn’t plan on switching it up while LG will never do that. I think the tea is most it us like her so much that even if we don’t like her music we’re srill gonna Stan.

ryanripley

she should always follow her heart and not listen to the fans tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Schizophonic

well, if she goes very much in the folk/indie direction like lukas nelson, i think she would lose a lot fans but gain new ones.

Reid LePage

i pay gaga so much respect for thinking about the fans and what they want and what they think... but if i'm gonna be honest, i think i would love it of her to just think about want she wants! this is her life, her career, her artistry, and her direction! she needs to follow that before anything else otherwise the creativity is not genuine. it may be wholesome but it's not memorable or something that the gp will consider when they check it.

bloody g

I don't think so

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Haroon

Some would leave and others would join :laughga: I'm hoping she doesn't go too far like FKA Twigs and Bjork because I really can't listen to their music, it just doesn't make any sense to me :duck:

CannaeDrive

Fans are kind of irrelevant as far as her creativity is concerned. She is the artist, not the fans.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived