Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You're all just pressed...

lucastecala

Featured Posts

lucastecala

...because Beyoncé is becoming more and more a edgy as time goes by, whilst Gagzs just becomes more conventional. 

I won't even mention the disgusting displays of sheer racism from some little monsters in this website. And all because you're pressed that Beyoncé just delivered a historical performance and completely distanced herself from any other of her contemporaries, Gaga included. 

It's not that Gaga can't pull off a historical performance like that. She has, and she's one of the few with the necessary depth. It's just she just seems not interested. She seems more worried in becoming a consensus. She should know better, though: you can't stay current by trying to please everybody and without choosing some battle to fight. 

I'll be here for when Gaga decides to make a statement again. For when she decides she has something to say again and for when she's ready to disturb the establishment once more, and once more be relevant, be in the zeitgeist. For when se stops looking back over her shoulders to see if everybody is still satisfied and smiling. Gaga thrives in rebelliousness, when she screams till people listen, not when she keeps apologizing for being too loud. The fact remains that, for now, Beyoncé is proving to be a way more interesting artist than Gaga has been in the past few years. 

And you're pressed. 

And some of you are racist af.

RAMROD

Get ready tho, sis. 

I’d stay around, just in case

PdXWc7v.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

geopang

I’m not a Beyoncé fan, but I do agree with you. 

I don’t think Beyoncé is as creative as people make her out to be, but her team is definitely genius in regards to visuals and creative ideas. 

Since ARTPOP ended, Gaga hasn’t been the same artistically.

RAMROD

PReach, baby!!:applause:

Dayman

Beyoncé isn't edgy? She's predictable. She put's on a finely crafted show - but it has felt like the same show for nearly a decade now. It's like watching a show of animatronics at Disney. There is a lack of rawness and realness to it all. Even with "Lemonade" and some aspects of "Beyoncé" a lot of the supposed messages and issues came off as forced and insincere - as if they said "feminism is hot, it will make your image and album look good if you address it!" so then a speech she found on Youtube gets tacked onto a song? Like I don't know. It feels like there isn't a real person behind her, like it's all just an act. Plus the music she puts out now is more about "The narrative". I guess the overall experience of Beyoncé is like watching a Broadway show. Some people LOVE that - I personally don't.

Quark

If you are talking about the thread I made (Beyonce's artistry is uninteresting), then you are wrong. I am neither racist nor "pressed". Everything I said about Beyonce is only in terms of her music and nothing personal. I just find her uninteresting in general. I watched her Coachella performance to see what the hype was all about, and although she did provide a lot of energy and visuals, it all ultimately felt like a long performance of the same song. Literary all her songs sounded very similar to one another and her dancing was good but repetitive. Ultimately I was kind of bored by the performance even when I could see that she really practiced everything she set out to do. 

Alyson G

Gaga cant live with ya'll :triggered:. Apparently,  for some people creativity is only serving what Beyoncé does. You should really be with the Beyhive for now.:staymad: 

Rah Rah Bitch

River

hmm you can't just throw "pressed" and racism on people just because they had the nerve to criticize Beyonce..

She's not holy or something divine, she's just another pop star, nothing really special or doing some serious impact to the world.. it's pop music after all.

And I don't understand what is the reason to bring Gaga to this? I mean, Gaga is that big threat that she needs to be brought up, trashed to the pit, just to get the point of how over the top Beyonce is?

Yes she's black, she's a woman, we discussed about it and at this point she get the big salute from many people because she deserves it and I appreciate every move that she's doing for black women.

But the rest, her music, performance? everyone can say what they want..

And there's a reason why she's hiding behind 100 dancers, don't you think?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Alyson G said:

Gaga cant live with ya'll :triggered:. Apparently,  for some people creativity is only serving what Beyoncé does. You should really be with the Beyhive for now.:staymad: 

If only you know the roots of this is because some of Gaga fans that thinks Beyonce need to do what Gaga does cos what Bey doing right now is not up their standards and boring to them. Ooops!!

Wdf6IROlmq5-5qykQU3G3C20OEiYuVOsIANjIEGc

TheQueenLG

Yikes. I think I know who you're talking about :saladga: I don't appreciate the name-calling. But I'm not going to argue anymore. I hope you can learn to do you without abridging others' opinions. Until then, goodnight sweetie. "Stop throwing stones at your sisters and your brothers."

TheQueenLG

I was never pressed. In fact, many and most of us, praised her. Critiquing an artist is called having an opinion not being racist. Just want that last thing to be clear.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived