Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will monsters be like Madge stans in the future?

shame

Featured Posts

shame
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It doesn't need to take future, take a look around and how y'all treated other female vocalists. How y'all called some of them overrated, how y'all called some untalented, how y'all called some will not have a career if not following the formula Gaga has, how y'all pick and choose which to support (mostly white divas) and which to antagonize (usually black divas) and so on and so forth :sharon:

Let's take off those pink rose colored glasses we're wearing, and see how terrible we can be at times, for real :sharon:

giphy.gif

So much tea in one post :golfclap:

giphy.gif

We love a woke GGD member :golfclap:

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey

I doubt it. Gaga promotes kindness and compassion, and I think that resonates with a lot of her fans. She’s also always nice to new stars and people in the industry that she’s inspired, something that can’t be said for Madonna. So no, I don’t see Gaga fans in the future obsessively attacking another artist on the level that they do Gaga, that would be against everything she stands for.

And as far as some of you saying little monsters are on the same level as the fans on Madonnanation right now, that’s simply not true. Show me a post where someone here wishes death on Beyoncé, or laughs at Selena Gomez’ lupus, then we’ll talk.

Hades

So this thread turned into: let's bash Madonna's fans for being old, toxic etc.. That being said i don't approve that specific stan page (Mnation) since i'm also a big Madonna fan but there's no need for comparisons. Each fan/person has their own personality.

Gypsy Life

The only reason Madonna fans turned out to be bitter old jealous people is because they stan for one.

Helxig

Nope because the difference between the fanbases is:

Madge fans will defend her to no end and will tear down other artists to ensure Madonna is always #1

Gaga fans tear down Gaga herself for everything she does because it doesn't meet their high standards.

Gaga's fanbase is unfortunately self destructive.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Haroon

I'm sure madgeority (see what I did there? :awesome:) of Madonna fans aren't like that, it's just internet fan forums and Twitter highlight the worst in each fandom because we're more likely to see the bad stuff :sweat: Same goes for us and the other fan bases really, we aren't exactly known as Little Angels on some social media platforms, we can truly live up to our Little Monster name in some places and I don't mean that in a cute way either :S

I think it comes down to the individual really, and if we're going to base it off of the websites themselves then it comes down to the rules so it's not actually the fan base themselves, it's what's allowed in that space that we're judging. For example, I remember hearing about some K-Pop forum that was super strict when it came to how you post and how much and so on, so if people judged based on that they'd think they're super mature and intelligent and stuff. But the fact of the matter is that that's because they have to be that way there so we're judging based on the people that fit into what that site allows. That's why people think that Twitter fans are horrible, because Twitter allows a lot of freedom with everything so it lets people say the worst and so the reputation stems from there :emma: So yeah I don't think it's really fair to judge people based on the forum they're on, like we don't go by the same rules or stuff so people straight away behave differently depending on the place :shrug:

I hope any of what I'm saying is making sense :duck: I met some die hard Madonna fans at the Rebel Heart Tour and they came to know that I also loved Gaga and they didn't cut my head off :laughga:

Irrelevant

This entire thread is a mess

But considering we don't wish death on ppl, we're slightly better than let's say MN or classic ATRL SYG :spin:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Phaye Monster

The irony of this thread being just like a Madonna Nation thread. 

But please, I’m sure we’re better than that:toofunny: and if we misbehave Gaga will come and sort us out (like the Ed incident)

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Hades
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I'm sure madgeority (see what I did there? :awesome:) of Madonna fans aren't like that, it's just internet fan forums and Twitter highlight the worst in each fandom because we're more likely to see the bad stuff :sweat: Same goes for us and the other fan bases really, we aren't exactly known as Little Angels on some social media platforms, we can truly live up to our Little Monster name in some places and I don't mean that in a cute way either :S

I think it comes down to the individual really, and if we're going to base it off of the websites themselves then it comes down to the rules so it's not actually the fan base themselves, it's what's allowed in that space that we're judging. For example, I remember hearing about some K-Pop forum that was super strict when it came to how you post and how much and so on, so if people judged based on that they'd think they're super mature and intelligent and stuff. But the fact of the matter is that that's because they have to be that way there so we're judging based on the people that fit into what that site allows. That's why people think that Twitter fans are horrible, because Twitter allows a lot of freedom with everything so it lets people say the worst and so the reputation stems from there :emma: So yeah I don't think it's really fair to judge people based on the forum they're on, like we don't go by the same rules or stuff so people straight away behave differently depending on the place :shrug:

I hope any of what I'm saying is making sense :duck: I met some die hard Madonna fans at the Rebel Heart Tour and they came to know that I also loved Gaga and they didn't cut my head off :laughga:

How was it at the RH Tour?:wub:  

DoremonLove
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Nope because the difference between the fanbases is:

Madge fans will defend her to no end and will tear down other artists to ensure Madonna is always #1

Gaga fans tear down Gaga herself for everything she does because it doesn't meet their high standards.

Gaga's fanbase is unfortunately self destructive.

THIS

How can anoyone not love gaga

Infinity Wave
15 hours ago, Jed said:

considering how they treat beyonce on here...100% yes

Here Beyoncé is not bashed by anybody. This is just a Gaga centred site, with a general pop discussion part where people like to express their thought... if you could link me to even only one comment where Queen B was bashed or insulted or anything I'm gonna agree with you. Because I only saw thread and comments about opinions, that can be shared or not, but I saw no one on here even talking s*it about B.

There is a difference between expressing your opinion and insulting or bashing someone.

And I wish people on here expressed their opinion about Gaga the way they did about Beyonce, even those who, as you prob think, bashed her. We really would be a better fan base - also because I never saw anybody defend Gaga the way someone did for B in some generally unagreed opinions threads.

Colourful

Archived