💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will monsters be like Madge stans in the future?

shame

Featured Posts

gabeoz
1 minute ago, SFDMQ said:

prolly not cause the feud only started bcs of Madonna calling Gaga reductive. if Gaga started a feud with another pop girl, then maybe.

We're talking about how Madge stans treat other artists like crap in general. They go after other artists just for existing almost as much as they do Gaga.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
Just now, gabeoz said:

Ill be a general in the crusade against CardiNation or CamilaDaily  :firega: 

OMG perfect :sharon:

Cardi's a Gaga stan just like Gaga was/is a Madonna stan :creepflop:

🖤

Florian
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

OMG perfect :sharon:

Cardi's a Gaga stan just like Gaga was/is a Madonna stan :creepflop:

"I just want Gaga to fu*king push me up against a wall and kiss me and tell me I'm a piece of sh*t" - Cardi, 5 foot 5

shame
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I can't wait to make troll threads on their forums.

JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY 

:giggle:

They'll ban you faster than you can say Toyota :cryga: Maybe try something less flamebaity and more subtle like

BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY

:poot:

angels forever, forever angels

ryanripley

half of ya'll already fit in on madonnanation so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

gabeoz
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

They'll ban you faster than you can say Toyota :cryga: Maybe try something less flamebaity and more subtle like

BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY BUY BORN THIS WAY ON GOOGLE PLAY

:poot:

Too obvious. Maybe something like

BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE BUY CHEEK TO CHEEK ON THE BLACKBERRY STORE

shame
23 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Yeah, listened to Bad Romance once a long ti-

*PermabannedT*

Psychic queen. :tony:

Logged into my MN account and this is first gif I see :cryga:

tumblr_luw5ftUiBA1qejgz3o1_500.gif.d0647

They're so predictable :interestinga:

sipthistea
51 minutes ago, Florian said:

Monsters on twitter were childish, arrogant and rude :laughga: 

But we need to take into consideration that LM were really one of the first "online fanbase" (if not the first) and they were huge (so you get obviously more bad people). If one person was saying something barely negative you could be sure an army of twitter monster would attack that person.  

I remember the problem she got into with Kelly Osbourne back in 2013 because of her twitter fans. That whole situation was awful :neyde: 

Florian
4 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Psychic queen. :tony:

Logged into my MN account and this is first gif I see :cryga:

tumblr_luw5ftUiBA1qejgz3o1_500.gif.d0647

They're so predictable :interestinga:

At least they watched almost the entire video judging by what I see on the screen :ladyhaha: 

GypsyBabe
50 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I can't wait to make troll threads on their forums.

JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY 

:giggle:

po1dgb6yg

⚯͛

GypsyBabe

I think Gaga has a lot of great fans that are not mean spirited in nature, so overall no. 

On the septic tank that is twitter, then maybe. 

⚯͛

shame
1 hour ago, PrincessGUY said:

I sincerely hope not but I honestly expect it. 

Im going to try my best to be a good representation of this fan base, because I almost passed on Madge as a whole solely on how bitter and mean her fans are and I don’t want people to feel the way Madonna fans made me feel :giveup:

This so much :diane:

I feel like the reason why some people don't like Gaga today is not because they don't like her but because they can't stand toxic stan culture. It's only healthy and tolerable when its on the down low. It's possible to express love for an artist without going around trashing other artists for no reason. I think LMs are better than the Medonsters on this for sure.

HairBow

Stan culture is dumb.

While I am a bigger fan of Lady Gaga than I am of Madonna ... There's a handful of songs that she's done that I adore.  The Ray of Light album is amazing, and if you dislike "Like a Prayer" only because of "stan culture" ... Well,  then I question your taste and life choices. :nails:

RAMROD

It doesn't need to take future, take a look around and how y'all treated other female vocalists. How y'all called some of them overrated, how y'all called some untalented, how y'all called some will not have a career if not following the formula Gaga has, how y'all pick and choose which to support (mostly white divas) and which to antagonize (usually black divas) and so on and so forth :sharon:

Let's take off those pink rose colored glasses we're wearing, and see how terrible we can be at times, for real :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived