💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will monsters be like Madge stans in the future?

shame

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

and i am not sure if well be even worst after a new sensational era

we are bitter unloved self concious bullies, in our worst. and a bit mat dum

Florian
Just now, sipthistea said:

How was it? I've been a fan since 2009 but I didn't get into the whole internet cult thing until recently :laughga:

Monsters on twitter were childish, arrogant and rude :laughga: 

But we need to take into consideration that LM were really one of the first "online fanbase" (if not the first) and they were huge (so you get obviously more bad people). If one person was saying something barely negative you could be sure an army of twitter monster would attack that person.  

freebit

Madonna stans are evidence that some never grow up from that mentality. However, this is also true in any "grown-up" fandom though. OTOH though, I've never seen a fanbase so...unhinged as they are. The Britney stans on BH are truly awful, but even they never seemed to go to such extremes as making blogs and peddling actual propaganda about the rival popstars they hate. 

shame
20 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Well from my years of experience with LMs Vs Madge fans. LMs seem to be logical whereas Madge fans ain't.

The argument usually goes like this.

LMs: I love lady Gaga.

Madonnation: **** you. Madonna is a legend. She is the past, present and future.

LMs: well when was the last time Madonna charted.

Madonnation: **** you you dirty ****. Gaga will never be Madonna.

LMs: why can't you argue logically and explain why you like Madonna.

Madonnation: Madonna is the future.

So now is the answer. I find LMs logical

LM: Madonna is actually not that bad. I really like a lot of her music!

*joins MadonnaNation warily*

MadonnaNation: Welcome to the forum, newest member! Introduce yourself!

LM: Hey! I recently discovered an appreciation for M and so here I am. A little about me, My name is Huntie McHunterson and I love long walks on the beach, big d*ck and fried chicken. I'm a proud little monst-

MadonnaNation: *PermabannedT*

:selena:

angels forever, forever angels

PrincessGUY

I sincerely hope not but I honestly expect it. 

Im going to try my best to be a good representation of this fan base, because I almost passed on Madge as a whole solely on how bitter and mean her fans are and I don’t want people to feel the way Madonna fans made me feel :giveup:

mariomania1234

Members of Madonna nation think Gaga's dad is part of the mob and bought her a career (:toofunny:), refer to any person Gaga is dating as a "Fake" boyfriend for whatever reason and wish terminal illnesses on her.

It'll be a sad day if this site ever gets near the level of delusion and hatred of that dump.

PartySick

I can't wait to make troll threads on their forums.

JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY 

:giggle:

đŸ–€

gabeoz
4 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

LM: Madonna is actually not that bad. I really like a lot of her music!

*joins MadonnaNation warily*

MadonnaNation: Welcome to the forum, newest member! Introduce yourself!

LM: Hey! I recently discovered an appreciation for M and so here I am. A little about me, My name is Huntie McHunterson and I love long walks on the beach, big d*ck and fried chicken. I'm a proud little monst-

MadonnaNation: *PermabannedT*

:selena:

Yeah, listened to Bad Romance once a long ti-

*PermabannedT*

PartySick
23 minutes ago, Florian said:

Monsters on twitter were childish, arrogant and rude :laughga: 

But we need to take into consideration that LM were really one of the first "online fanbase" (if not the first) and they were huge (so you get obviously more bad people). If one person was saying something barely negative you could be sure an army of twitter monster would attack that person.  

We're pioneers :firega:

đŸ–€

TimisaMonster

Madonna fans act like her...

Dont know what I mean?

Look it up... :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gabeoz
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I can't wait to make troll threads on their forums.

JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY JOIN GAGADAILY 

:giggle:

*Madonnanation user sees this comment*

*New thread on Madonnanation* 

"Little Monstrosities plan to take over MadonnaNation and drive us out"

PartySick
Just now, gabeoz said:

*Madonnanation user sees this comment*

*New thread on Madonnanation* 

"Little Monstrosities plan to take over MadonnaNation and drive us out"

I would never waste my time on that nation :triggered:

I meant we'd do that to the newer artists like the Madgsters did it to us :giggle:

đŸ–€

SFDMQ

prolly not cause the feud only started bcs of Madonna calling Gaga reductive. if Gaga started a feud with another pop girl, then maybe.

gabeoz
Just now, PartySick said:

I would never waste my time on that nation :triggered:

I meant we'd do that to the newer artists like the Madgsters did it to us :giggle:

Ill be a general in the crusade against CardiNation or CamilaDaily  :firega: 

Archived