Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce ~ The Tea

TheQueenLG

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG
13 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

This is SO ****ed up. 

Beyonce was thankful to her fans, and to everyone who came to Coachella to support her. Nothing about the performance was racist or unequal. This clearly shows YOUR own discomfort with these topics. 

And in addition, people are listening to Beyonce way more than Gaga in terms of political activism. Beyonce is diving head first into race and feminist discussions while Gaga tiptoes around it. Get back to me when she puts out a personal album that discusses anything remotely as real and intense as Lemonade. 

Lol. Here comes the Beyonce police. I most certainly am comfortable with the topics she (at times inappropriately) discusses. I said what I said and I meant it. That's that. It is not "****ed up" that I share my opinion. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

most of y'all overrate her and give her too much credit 

I like dancin', and ponies....

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, TheQueenLG said:

Lol. Here comes the Beyonce police. I most certainly am comfortable with the topics she (at times inappropriately) discusses. I said what I said and I meant it. That's that. It is not "****ed up" that I share my opinion. 

Look, I don't know your race, background, gender, sexual orientation, or anything about you. But there is a huge problem in calling Beyonce racist for performing a very black show. There was nothing "superior" about it, and your discomfort is telling. 

And who is she being "racist" towards? White people? Lol :sweat:

Meruk Holland
7 hours ago, Like a vendetta said:

Ok well the last time she said that was in 2013 and has called herself an ally to LGBT ever since.

I have a friend who is pansexual and she's about to marry a man she's been with for her entire adult life. She doesn't consider herself a part of the LGBT+, instead calling herself an ally, because she appears to be heterosexual. That doesn't mean she can't  still attracted to a woman. In fact, I have 3 close bisexual friends who call themselves gay or straight simply because it's less confusing to other people.

And that's a big problem many bisexuals face. If they aren't constantly exerting they're attraction to both sexes, people think they're lying about it or were just going through a phase. Of course, if they do constantly demonstrate their attraction to both sexes, then they're called promiscuous.

lost in limbo

So, let me see if I get you? Black people have been murdered, enslaved, lost jobs and been treated differently for centuries, but once a black woman wants to show her pride for being a black woman she's racist? :oprah: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

TheQueenLG
3 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Look, I don't know your race, background, gender, sexual orientation, or anything about you. But there is a huge problem in calling Beyonce racist for performing a very black show. There was nothing "superior" about it, and your discomfort is telling. 

And who is she being "racist" towards? White people? Lol :sweat:

I'm pretty sure I've already explained this to you, tbh. 

TheQueenLG
2 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

So, let me see if I get you? Black people have been murdered, enslaved, lost jobs and been treated differently for centuries, but once a black woman wants to show her pride for being a black woman she's racist? :oprah: 

I think she was doing more than just 'showing her pride'. That's my opinion. Putting down others isn't okay. I don't care what movement is attempting to be advanced. I don't think we're going to agree on this. Let's just set it to rest, accept our differences, you know? 

lost in limbo
22 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I think she was doing more than just 'showing her pride'. That's my opinion. Putting down others isn't okay. I don't care what movement is attempting to be advanced. I don't think we're going to agree on this. Let's just set it to rest, accept our differences, you know? 

SSKSKKSKSKSKSK. White people are so far up their ass showing pride is putting down others. "Suck on my balls" was about the  Jay-Z cheating thing. And she showed her roots and pride for being black. Having pride is putting down others? 

When you're used to privilege, equality can feel like underprivilege. If you're gay, a community that literally celebrates Pride, you should have a better grasp of this.

I'm white btw, just so you don't start accusing me of reverse racism.

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

SSKSKKSKSKSKSK. White people are so far up their ass showing pride is putting down others. "Suck on my balls" was about the  Jay-Z cheating thing. And she showed her roots and pride for being black. Having pride is putting down others? 

When you're used to privilege, equality can feel like underprivilege. If you're gay, a community that literally celebrates Pride, you should have a better grasp of this.

I'm white btw, just so you don't start accusing me of reverse racism.

I'm not white, sweetie. I'll just stop myself there. 

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I'm not white, sweetie. I'll just stop myself there. 

Well, then I don't even know what to tell you. It's actually even WORSE than what I first thought. You feel like people of your race celebrating their pride is racism? I am confusion. This is even worse than those masc gays who discriminate on femme gays. 

TheQueenLG
Just now, HausOfAmericano said:

Well, then I don't even know what to tell you. It's actually even WORSE than what I first thought. You feel like people of your race celebrating their pride is racism? I am confusion. This is even worse than those masc gays who discriminate on femme gays. 

I won't be responding to you anymore. Wasting my time. 

Javier Gallo

I think it is okay, men can do it on stage and nobody will say it is wrong. However, she says "suck my balls" and people make a scandal about it, I think Beyonce focuses on the rights of people of colour and women, while Gaga tackles a lot of more general issues. It's just that the focus of Beyonce is quite different from our queen Gaga.

Isn't it good that we have several artists fighting for the rights of different groups and different beliefs?

lost in limbo
3 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I won't be responding to you anymore. Wasting my time. 

That makes two of us. I'm wasting my time speaking with you. You either are very ashamed of your race or you just hate Beyoncé so much you had to pull something so far deep out of your ass it reached for the moon and back. Have a good night and sleep. Sleep does well to your brain, and you need it.

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

TheQueenLG
55 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

That makes two of us. I'm wasting my time speaking with you. You either are very ashamed of your race or you just hate Beyoncé so much you had to pull something so far deep out of your ass it reached for the moon and back. Have a good night and sleep. Sleep does well to your brain, and you need it.

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

You need to learn how to be polite online. Just wanted to let you know how disgusting and inappropriate your etiquette is. Now I'm finished. 

Archived