DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
celeb

Conchita Wurst comes out as hiv-positive

Featured Posts

RAMROD
42 minutes ago, Adakam said:

sex is the only way that YOU can transmit it to others.

No, it is not blood transfusion can also do that, and that's why they screen people before allowing them to donate blood, which cause another issues for LGBTQ for the stereotypical stuffs. And so does reused needles, filters and water containers used to flush blood out of a needle and syringe between a group drug users. Matter of fact, this latter ones is the most effective ways of transmitting HIV because the virus can survive for long periods of time (over 28 days) if hermetically sealed in syringe

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥
  • Like 1

TMM90
12 hours ago, Angela Murphy said:

Reported

Excuse me NO.

thats very rude to do. Opinions are allowed!

• Like 1

RAMROD
Just now, TMM90 said:

Excuse me NO.

I beg to differ, those are not opinion, but rude gay bashing and stereotyping.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥ dale duro, papi! ♥
  • Like 6

Glittertinks

I feel so sorry for her but I also wish her all the strenght in the world :kara:

The only disgusting thing about this is, that an ex boyfriend is/was threatening her with outing her. I despise this kind of people.

McMonster08

Oh God, this thread. Help us. :saladga:

I hope yall won't have the struggle of having a disease and people would make you feel worse by bringing up your past actions that could have caused it.

And what about infants who got it from their mothers? What about anyone who was f*cked without consent? :saladga:

I understand that yall wanna advocate being responsible, but please, be compassionate for f*cks sake.

• Like 13

Yemeni Feed

As much as I advocate for safer sex, and stop the PrEP bullsh*t, HIV is transmittable through many ways, please do your research before judging. The Percent of HIV has been dropping ever since 2001. So coming on here and saying the the LGBT founders died for us to have cum up our a**es is total bullshit. Please stay woke, look at different sources and not just fox news.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/257199/number-of-new-hiv-infections-worldwide-since-2001/ 

Instagram.com/1.mxe
  • Like 5

ryanripley
46 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Excuse me NO.

what's rude was shaming someone for having HIV, how can so many of you get this so twisted?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 6

That J
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

No, it is not blood transfusion can also do that, and that's why they screen people before allowing them to donate blood, which cause another issues for LGBTQ for the stereotypical stuffs. And so does reused needles, filters and water containers used to flush blood out of a needle and syringe between a group drug users. Matter of fact, this latter ones is the most effective ways of transmitting HIV because the virus can survive for long periods of time (over 28 days) if hermetically sealed in syringe

This is true. I dont have HIV or anything like it thank God but I do have a disease that has required countless blood transfusions. That process is strange enough but you have to nearly sign your life away before you can get the blood and your so sick and in need of it that you really dont care what you are signing. But ONE aspect to it is that "accidents happen".  The polite way of saying this could happen or any number of things.  

In that aspect....you just hope for the best.  

Give your self to me. You are the key
  • Like 1

That J

If you are having any kind of sex, getting transfusions, doing drugs, etc....it benefits you and others to get yourself tested. It isn't NEARLY the process it used to be. It's so easy now. 

I have bloodwork done every month and I'm good, thank GOD. Although I was always Mr Safety aside from two times. But all it takes is ONE.  

Give your self to me. You are the key
  • Like 1

McMonster08
35 minutes ago, That J said:

This is true. I dont have HIV or anything like it thank God but I do have a disease that has required countless blood transfusions. That process is strange enough but you have to nearly sign your life away before you can get the blood and your so sick and in need of it that you really dont care what you are signing. But ONE aspect to it is that "accidents happen".  The polite way of saying this could happen or any number of things.  

In that aspect....you just hope for the best.  

I think when a blood is donated they test if it's safe from diseases (hiv included) before giving to a donee so there's nothing to worry about.

LePetitMonstr

This thread is a mess. I will say that both sides of the discussion are wrong:toofunny:

Adakam
12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You cant seriously compare the amount of blood transfusions and contact with a risky material that the average person has, with the amount of sex they have.

You guys can sugarcoat it all you want but having unprotected sex with someone you barely know is a very irresponsible thing to do, no different than drunk driving.

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Adakam said:

You cant seriously compare the amount of blood transfusions and contact with a risky material that the average person has, with the amount of sex they have.

You guys can sugarcoat it all you want but having unprotected sex with someone you barely know is a very irresponsible thing to do, no different than drunk driving.

It is, but you're also not taking into consideration if the sexual interaction was consented too. Rape is a thing. HIV postive people purposefully lying about their status and then additionally breaking the condom is also a thing.

Not to mention, that gay sex education (especially in Europe, particularly Germany & Austria) is horribly lacking, most of my knowledge about HIV I have had to piece together myself from the internet. The curriculum here just states that students are supposed to learn about STIs in 10th grade (which is already TOO late, most people have had sex until then already), and it just mentions that "gay people are more prone to HIV" without any reasoning (almost in a demonizing, dehumanizing way), when in reality everybody who engages in **** intercourse is more prone to getting infected with HIV.

Majestic, the future is electric.

britneyspears

Very proud of her. It's great that having HIV is less of a stigma than it was 30, even 20 years ago - though guessing by some of the reactions in this thread, it's clear that not all of the ignorance surrounding it has completely vanished. 

Edited by britneyspears

Dutch

I'm just gonna ignore all the messed up posts in this thread.

This story was allover the Dutch news today and I'm glad it was. This thread proved people are still unaware what HIV exactly is, so we still need to talk about it and get educated. Thank you Conchitta for making people talk about it again tbh.