💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do y'all picture a HML video?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

I always get a vague music video idea for most of gagas songs but not Heavy metal lover

so how would y'all imagine it?

weed

Gaga dressed as though the devil were styled by McQueen (but w more movability and sexiness) with little diablo friends ****ing up nyc and it's bloody and tons of glitter and leather and spikes and studs and boobies and fire and it's iconic

ooo and I'd b here for it only in b&w with red

rumours

A 13 year old Italian girl wanders through the streets of New York with a secret:

Spoiler

She has an unhealthy obsession with large quantities of aluminum 

tinfoil.gif

Dunk96

Exactly like the VMA 2011 commercial (that someone already posted in this thread) but longer and with different dance sequences and broken disco balls strewn across a dirty grungy dark decrepit dance floor.

Original Diva

The fame commercial and VMA 2011 commercial combined. 

Or a video like Madonnas erotica

excuse me no

Panchecco

In 2012 a few gifs started spreading around the web and rumors suggested that they were from a scrapped HML music video. I found this video with those images and gifs:

because of those gifs I always imagined her as a sexy mechanic who seduces men while washing a car :lolly:

Salvador Sequea

Is amazing how just with the lyrics, the tone and the overall production of this song, we LMs have in mind pretty much the same asthetics for a video even if we don't know each other :oprah:

Damon
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

kinda like that :firega:

omfg as soon as i saw the title i thought the same

... and now i just sit in silence.

RAMROD

She rode mechanical unicorn with her band of warriors, they all dressed in steam punk styled armors and clothes.

It was a barren post apocalyptic land. It was in the evening. It was shot a la Sin City, black and white with certain vivid colors shows up. They came into a bar, everyone suddenly stops, and so silent you can hear pin drops. Gaga as the leader walked first and walked to the bartender, her warrior dancers follows her after. She drunk a pint, and then walk to a table, there was a pretty woman sitting, with steampunk victorian styled dress and the curls too.and the music starts.

And there are many things happening during the song inside that bar, from Gaga trying to seduce the woman, and then Gaga trying to seduce a man, some bar fights, some dance sequence, and at the end she got both of them, and they run away from the bar, the woman sat before Gaga and the man sat behind Gaga and together with her group walks to the horizon with "to be continued" showing as final scene. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived