💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Having Lunch At Malibu 13th of April

alp0707

Featured Posts

Creyk

I am surprised no one approached her

If I was there I would have run up and said something like HEAVY METAL LOVER IS THE BEST SONG OF THE CENTURY DO YOU AGREE SIS? ARTPOP WAS DONE WRONG! I wouldn't tell her I love her because she heard that so many times already it lost all meaning to her. But constructive stuff like that

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
1 hour ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I can watch 24 hours long verison of this video omggg

So same and it’s kind of creepy :lolga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

jaXXXon
4 hours ago, Eighteen said:

it's annoying that people film stuff like this. like... she's eating. whoopee. was it worth this kind of annoying invasion of privacy

Ask Cardi B. Her Invasion of Privacy was streamed and bought 254k times! :trollga:

FrankGutz

so, shes gonna keep doing country music right? eww

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

CanadaGoesGaga

How can she just eat out in public like that, with no visible security?! Anytime I see her in public she’s mobbed. 

8 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

this video is so creepy. The breathing of who recorded it... Goosebumps

This exactly! :air:

VoldeLorde

Hiii

Long time lurker, first time poster. I don't know if this important to any of you but I'm going to post it incase it is but I was at the City Museum today in St. Louis and we saw Todrick Hall. I was sitting down and I see him when I look up as he was walking away and I was like !!!! My sister was like "Let's go talk to him!" and me, having social anxiety, am like "I'm gonna wait here." But my Aunt GG encouraged us and said it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. We went up to him and he was super nice and he shook our hands and gave my sister a hug and a picture.

I don't know how to post the picture, but if I could, I would. 

VoldeLorde

Hiii

Long time lurker, first time poster. I don't know if this important to any of you but I'm going to post it incase it is but I was at the City Museum today in St. Louis and we saw Todrick Hall. I was sitting down and I see him when I look up as he was walking away and I was like !!!! My sister was like "Let's go talk to him!" and me, having social anxiety, am like "I'm gonna wait here." But my Aunt GG encouraged us and said it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. We went up to him and he was super nice and he shook our hands and gave my sister a hug and a picture.

ryanripley
21 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

so, shes gonna keep doing country music right? eww

he co-wrote The Cure so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

This short video made me happy. She seems to enjoy her time with Lukas, no fans screaming at her, taking pictures, no paparazzi (ok except you know :laughga:).

BreadSheeran
35 minutes ago, VoldeLorde said:

Hiii

Omg Yessssss

Killa

Like i watch the whole thing, it's second time i feel so bad about watching something like this. But i enjoyed every second, mostly because baby that boy is material for you to need a cleaning tissue on hand while watching the video

RadioIsOurs
9 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

this video is so creepy. The breathing of who recorded it... Goosebumps

Last Footage of Malibu Couple Recorded By Murderer hours before death *Warning Disturbing

TimisaMonster

"You just had a salad today" :stalkga:

Donatella lead single confirmed 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived