Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lindsay Lohan coming to LM.com

Carles

Featured Posts

Purpleteardr0ps

:eww:

how can you? o,o

I liked her in mean girls and herby but she's completely trashed herself

what she does to herself is what she thinks of herself, and what others think of her :redface:

but she doesn't try to fix them.......... lol

yeah sure she made mistakes, but you don't know her life or her family or what she's been through..

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free Monster

wrong, she has been doing well lately you can't fix something with a snap of a finger.

wrong, she has been doing well lately you can't fix something with a snap of a finger.

2ijn0l.jpg

Paper Planes

how can you? o,o

what she does to herself is what she thinks of herself, and what others think of her :redface:

I have to agree, tbh.

Lindsay is a trainwreck. :nails:

delete it fat

marrytheknight2012

Basically 'Little Monsters, you all can bash each other all you want but if a celebrity comes on here treat them like gold'

Free Monster

yeah sure she made mistakes, but you don't know her life or her family or what she's been through..

I understand I'm completely sensitive to that aspect. But this has been going on forever, she's been to rehab and everything but for like.... 2 minutes. She could talk to someone and get real help if that's why she feels the need to be drunk, do d--gs, and steal things all of the time. We all go through hard things in our life, but is that really an excuse to make yourself go downhill?

Lucifer

how can you? o,o

Because she's a sweet person, and a great actress. People make mistakes, but she tries her best to make a change and keep clean. And I find it sad that people choose to put her mistakes in the light. Do I need to remind you that Gaga once was addicted to cocain? And she got clean. So will Lindsay. And I admire her for beeing so strong, and brave. It must be hard to have the whole world knowing about all your problems, and not caring for your advances.

Free Monster

Because she's a sweet person, and a great actress. People make mistakes, but she tries her best to make a change and keep clean. And I find it sad that people choose to put her mistakes in the light. Do I need to remind you that Gaga once was addicted to cocain? And she got clean. So will Lindsay. And I admire her for beeing so strong, and brave. It must be hard to have the whole world knowing about all your problems, and not caring for your advances.

see my above post :\

Dayman

You know what. Im okay with this, Lindsay finally seems to be making some steps to reclaim her life, small steps, but steps none the less.

Im glad GaGa is giving her a chance, because she needs someone to give her a chance. I feel like GaGa could be a positive influence on Lindsay, and I say we do the same. If Lindsay joins the site treat her with respect just as if she was any other Monster on that site. Im not saying worship the ground she walks on, but just don't be dicks to her. The site is finally starting to go in a good direction lets keep it that way. Devoid of hate, shading, and half naked men. Its a fan site where we can all appreciate GaGas music, its not a free for all go crazy site. So just keep it respectful and clean to Lindsay, scratch that. Keep it respectful and clean to EVERYONE on that sight. Okay?

ElectricLover

That comment. THAT COMMENT.

I'm sorry, if not being like that puts me out of the standom I'll happily stan for Rihanna now kthx.

Also, I'm afraid this whole being active on LM.com is starting to backfire on her. Most of the people there are getting a bit obsessive/cult-like/mindless destructive mass-y.

LickableMonsterBoi

It's obvious Lindsay and GaGa are working on a project together...Maybe it has to do with The upcoming album..or Movie? we are gonna have to wait and see.

I guess Gaga can relate to lindsay in a sense where she's been on her rock bottom and know what it is to be in rehab.

Maybe GaGa is giving Lindsay the HELP she needs in her career.

Archived