💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lindsay Lohan coming to LM.com

Carles

Featured Posts

Fusel

Could people just stop complaining? :nails:

1) I bet some monsters have even done more scandalous things than Lidnsay.

2) Terry Richardson already is on that site.

3) It's a theme of the new album that people like her aren't the problem, it's the media.

4) It's a social network, as long as you're fan you have the right to join :toofunny:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I don't hate Lindsay - I'm just not a fan of hers. I actually think underneath all the addictions and constant mistakes she has talent and could be a successful actress. (Not singer :shutup: ) I'm looking forward to seeing how she tackled the role of 'Elizabeth Taylor' in that film she was shooting recently.

I actually just want her to pick herself up, quit the d--gs and live a life where herself and her work comes first, not the d--gs and partying.

Well, I guess all the Lindsay haters can relax now -- it seems she already closed the account. :(

:omg: what was her account? this one? http://littlemonsters.com/lndsaylohan

Lady Palutena

Well, I guess all the Lindsay haters can relax now -- it seems she already closed the account. :(

Maybe not? Maybe she just made a different account without an obvious username? :shrug:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

HausOfMark

i still dont understadn why lindsay would be on little monsters. is LL and gaga BFF's now or something??

LL and gaga duet on LL's new album?? lol

-Mark

SEANGT

i still dont understadn why lindsay would be on little monsters. is LL and gaga BFF's now or something??

LL and gaga duet on LL's new album?? lol

they worked together in machete kills and they are the same age....and they are both bad b---hes. They seem to be perfect for each other IMO

Maybe not? Maybe she just made a different account without an obvious username? :shrug:

Good point, I actually don't know that. I was just going by:

1. Gaga telling us Lindsay was coming, and we should be nice to her -- which kind of implies that it would be under her own name, since otherwise, how would we even know?

2. The thousands of likes received on the now-deleted account.

But neither of those is conclusive. It could be that the real Lindsay has yet to appear.

EnigmaMonstr

I don't necessarily "hate" Lindsay Lohan... but of all the people Gaga could befriend.... why was it Lindsay Lohan.

I don't necessarily "hate" Lindsay Lohan... but of all the people Gaga could befriend.... why was it Lindsay Lohan.

Because she's basically a good person with many fine qualities -- including being "gorgeous" and "beautiful" (Gaga's words)?

Or maybe just because no one else will?

I know someone else who liked to hang out with the people everyone else scorned. Granted I regard him as a mostly if not entirely fictional character, but I always did like that part of the story.

I love how Gaga has always taught us how to never judge people based on their past or troubles, yet there is so much hatred in this threat where people are judging GaGa's choice in befriending Lindsay. We fight being alienated in society yet we are masters at alienating others.

Honestly, she's just a human being, and just like you don't want people judging and hating you for your mistakes, I'm sure she doesn't want that too. No one's had an easy life, but if you want them to have one now then you need to support and love; not judge and neglect.

Probglum

WTF.

Who you think you are !? Some people here are borderline crazy/obsess about Gaga it's frightening.

I didn't even say anything regarding people obsessing over Gaga. I don't think I'd just pop into this site & make an account, not knowing anything about Gaga.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived