💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

STREAMING NOW: Lady Gaga Live at Coachella 2017. Next Beyonce Live from Coachella 2018

https://www.rabb.it/DevGGD

Hello little ggdsters. 

Welcome to the discussion thread for 2018’s Coachella. Below are the artist set to perform this coming weekend and the next.

coa_2018_1800x2400_v14.jpg

This Saturday I will also be holding a rabb.it viewing party for Beyoncé’s set. I will update the thread with a link the day of.

Who are you excited to see this year? 

beyonce-coachella-02jan18.JPG

Update: TONIGHT.

The Beychella viewing party will be at

10:00pm PT

12:00am CT

1:00am ET

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondering if The Weekend will perform anything from his new EP. 

Praying for it at least

giphy.gif 

Bloody hooker

I’m ready for Beyoncé and Cardi B :tony:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ModernEcstasy

Will there be a livestream for Bey? If so, can anyone tell me at what time in the UK? 

venusfly
20 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Will there be a livestream for Bey? If so, can anyone tell me at what time in the UK? 

Headliners perform last and its usually streamed. Gaga’s set was at 5am UK time last year.

Andreu
12 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Headliners perform last and its usually streamed. Gaga’s set was at 5am UK time last year.

Are u sure? Where I'm from it's an hour more than in the UK and I'd swear it didn't start at 6am for me. I'd say two hours later

Delulu
29 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Are u sure? Where I'm from it's an hour more than in the UK and I'd swear it didn't start at 6am for me. I'd say two hours later

I'm two hours more than UK and I'm sure it started i 9:00 here so it should have been 7:00 in the UK

f*** u pop music

• Haroon pinned this topic
MsSwan

Can anyone verify if Beyonce’s set will be live-streamed like Gaga’s was last year through the official website? (AKA a good quality livestream)

PSYCHOSHTICK
6 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Can anyone verify if Beyonce’s set will be live-streamed like Gaga’s was last year through the official website? (AKA a good quality livestream)

Yes on Coachella’s YouTube. Checkout Beyonce fan accounts on Instagram, they have all the information you need.

• Admin changed the title to Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived