DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
performance

Lady Gaga - Your Song (Elton John: I'm Still Standing – A Grammy Salute)

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

another outstanding peformance from her :whitney:

Can't wait to be slayed by her ASIB ballad next :excited2:

• YAAAS 1

Helxig

Absolutely perfect as usual :giveup: and those high notes! Wow. She's really been working on that high register.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Helxig
7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

oh god her shoulder pads are everything

Her inspiration!

elton-john-style-gallery-2017-billboard-

Actually now that I look at it, she might have raided his closet for the actual piece!

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

LadyLuca

Its so good. I love how she shacked herself for the shoulders to wiggel. Her vocals are unbelivably good! I kinda love her facial expression :hor:

LG6 is comming in 2019 you little Delulus

SLAYing

THIS is why I love her to death.. She's such a class act and a spectacular talent powerhouse.. Nobody can match her.. Nobody.. Period 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼❤️

Instagram : saurabh_slays
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

mariomania1234

Omfg

That was legit one of the best performances she's ever given. I got misty eyed. I LOVE her so much.

• Like 5

Xardas

Her vocals are beyond perfection. At some point the video is not in sync with the audio. Hope they will fix that inb4 some will fault her lip syncing

• Like 4

Aaron

It's loading so damn slow for me and my internet is fast. :triggered:

• Like 1

FATCAT
52 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Is torrent allowed in gagadaily.com?? 

Could we get a clarification on this? @Bear

I would think not, but torrents/magnet links aren't really "links" in the sense that it's just an invite. The links to join discord serve the same purpose if you look at things from a top-down view. Thanks!

OT: I HOPE YOU DONT MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNND THAT IM GOING TO YOUR SHOW IN MARCH ELTON!

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

Bear
8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Could we get a clarification on this? @Bear

I would think not, but torrents/magnet links aren't really "links" in the sense that it's just an invite. The links to join discord serve the same purpose if you look at things from a top-down view. Thanks!

OT: I HOPE YOU DONT MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNND THAT IM GOING TO YOUR SHOW IN MARCH ELTON!

Anything that is copyrighted or otherwise Illegal (no matter whether it's a link, torrent or stream etc) we can't allow to be posted publicly.  It's hard because we all want some of this stuff that's been released and leaked recently but unfortunately Admin's being getting lots of copyright notices/emails recently so we do need to be really careful about it or the site will get in trouble:giveup: 

We have been discussing it and hopefully we're going to put out a notice and update the rules slightly to try and make it more clear what is and what isn't allowed soon. I get it's a bit of a grey area- so until then though if anyone is ever unsure please just ask and we can try to figure it out together :happy: 

• Like 4

DoremonLove

Omg i love u for this finally got to watch it:flutter: shes juat Awwmazing:sara: shes cutest at the end:wub: Queen:kara:

New little monster