Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy's dream duet is Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

I can't believe how fans here, who're supposed to follow Gaga's message of kindness and acceptance, are still stuck in the past and trying to undermine other artists just because of feuds that happened 5 years ago. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wixson

The only time we are going to get the two of them on the same stage is at the Grammy Awards, where Katy will be handing her one. :triggered:

Benji

I’d be interested to hear what they could come up with.  I’m not a big fan of Katy’s music but maybe her and Gaga could make something really interesting.

Imagine Gaga being a bit more light-hearted and Katy being given tighter lyrics.  They could make a Summerboy 2.0 and it would be everything the gays have ever wanted.

thatfoxyfeeling
20 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Artists, as people, change and evolve. She may not have supported publicly Gaga during ARTPOP, but fans know no **** about behind the curtain. Witness changed both Katy's image and mindset, and I'm glad it did as she seems to be more self-aware now, like ARTPOP changed Gaga for ever. 

Stop being bitter and trying to bring negativity on the table. 

Not being bitter, just being honest. It's great to see Katy showing her support for Gaga, but she could have showed her support for Gaga during ARTPOP. Where was she when the Roar v Applause comparisons began? I don't believe she is more "self-aware" but rather she experienced a flop era and her career is in damage control (American Idol). :sure:

Levine
22 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Reveal hidden contents

KP will never fool me, sorry.

Fortunately, it's not as if Katy or anyone else really cared about your opinion on her :giggle: Staying negative is all up to you. 

Are you 8?

Gagadonna
11 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Not being bitter, just being honest. It's great to see Katy showing her support for Gaga, but she could have showed her support for Gaga during ARTPOP. Where was she when the Roar v Applause comparisons began? I don't believe she is more "self-aware" but rather she experienced a flop era and her career is in damage control (American Idol). :sure:

Well, if you're being honest, your truth is wrong. Can't blame you for sticking to your beliefs tho :trollga:

PoshLife
10 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

False. I distinctly remember an interview where the radio host (this was in Australia) asked Katy how it felt to "win" over Gaga (when Roar was #1 and Applause wasn't). And Katy was like "umm I didn't win anything, I've been #1, she's been #1, it's no big deal."

Creyk

Imagine Gaga, Dr Luke, Katy, and RedOne in one room, the magic that would happen :giveup:

The starlets AND the geniuses behind their best work. Jesus make it happen

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Imagine Gaga, Dr Luke, Katy, and RedOne in one room, the magic that would happen :giveup:

lmaooo dr luke

twitter would end it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

This is literally so gross. I would literally stop supporting her the second she does something so... well, gross. 

Not really into that idea. Not because I don't like her but because that collab would add NOTHING.

FRANK1991

IDK how their voices would work but cool if it actually happened I guess

I might not like the song but if that got more attention for Gaga why not

:trollga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived