💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy's dream duet is Gaga

Scathach

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Would she have said this if her album didn’t flop? I didn’t see her support for Gaga during ARTPOP.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Only in her Teenage Dream 

:ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FfFfFfFF
49 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

Would she have said this if her album didn’t flop? I didn’t see her support for Gaga during ARTPOP.

Well she said she liked Venus in a radio interview (and that it reminded her of Abba/ Queen) when the host said she ''won'' against Gaga.

Levine

Magical?

Katy always uses weird terms when she talks about Gaga.

No she's not "magical" nor "mystical", she is a very talented musician and singer. 

KP will never fool me, sorry.

FameHookah
4 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Any collab will do for me, because Gaga DOES NOT like collab with other people and it's slowly damaging her career though

i said that the other day and got attacked by delulu monster and even wps lmao :cryga:

Gaga needs to collab more.

WTF is MDNA

JupiterDrive

Now if gag would stop being so stubborn and just collaborate for a fun record 

ALGAYDO

Maybe if it was 2009/2010. But they are extremely different artists and people in general, it’ll be like trying to mix oil and water; it just won’t work 

Quartz

Why. The ****. Are you people so angry at Katy Perry??? Are you still stuck on the Applause/Roar fiasco? Damn it get over yourselves. Katy Perry can make a bop, and so can Gaga. Pop girls need to support each other to usher a second wave of domination. Like one user said, the very same naysayers will be the first to YAss when this happens. Damn hypocrites.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Gagadonna

That's why I love her. She's not afraid of showing her love for people she has respect for and to give credit when it is due. I'm here for a collab between the two. Katy and Gaga's careers share more similarities than you may think. 

Gagadonna
3 hours ago, JamesFox said:

Artists, as people, change and evolve. She may not have supported publicly Gaga during ARTPOP, but fans know no **** about behind the curtain. Witness changed both Katy's image and mindset, and I'm glad it did as she seems to be more self-aware now, like ARTPOP changed Gaga for ever. 

Stop being bitter and trying to bring negativity on the table. 

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Why. The ****. Are you people so angry at Katy Perry??? Are you still stuck on the Applause/Roar fiasco? Damn it get over yourselves. Katy Perry can make a bop, and so can Gaga. Pop girls need to support each other to usher a second wave of domination. Like one user said, the very same naysayers will be the first to YAss when this happens. Damn hypocrites.

Spreading hatred and negativity is so much easier, sadly. I pity those people stuck in the past who cannot get over it. 

Gagadonna
29 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Maybe if it was 2009/2010. But they are extremely different artists and people in general, it’ll be like trying to mix oil and water; it just won’t work 

You don't need to have a similar style to make a collab. Think of Kanye West and Sia, of Lana Del Rey and Azealia Banks, of Gaga and Tony Bennett (!). You guys need to be more open to new things and stop seeing things from one perspective only (the safe, charts-slaying on ne). 

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Magical?

Katy always uses weird terms when she talks about Gaga.

No she's not "magical" nor "mystical", she is a very talented musician and singer. 

Magical and mystical are not weird terms at all, they are positive terms actually. Try to see them as synonymous with spiritual, if you're not acquainted with those (yet well-known) terms. 

Spoiler

KP will never fool me, sorry.

Fortunately, it's not as if Katy or anyone else really cared about your opinion on her :giggle: Staying negative is all up to you. 

GagaMyBlood95

I mean, I would personally be here for it but... Knowing Gaga... And her collaboration history...

Archived