Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

RAMROD

Awesome, a main role or more of a secondary roll?

I read it will be small role but she is so excited about it. But who knows.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga looks so s-xy in the promo picture. :deadbanana:

Edited by Gun Bra

gagalovesme

even if the film looks **** i'm definitely seeing it AAAHHH!!! i just know gaga will be amazing

what is that movie about exactly? i know its kinda action or smth.

To give you a rough idea, here's the original trailer for Machete:

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

This isn't the trailer for the actual movie, though. At the time, the trailer was all that existed -- it was part of Grindhouse. Then they decided to make it into a movie after all.

Edited by Nemo

oh well...ok news I guess - not totally thrilled. glad gaga's finally making her acting debut and getting on the big screen, but I'm not a Tarantino/Rodriguez fan - woulda preferred anything else - but I guess it'll be good for gaga's career - I hope...

Eeeer.... Natural Born Killers was just written by Tarantino, Oliver Stone directed it.

Whatever: these are reeeally good news! Gaga was born to be in a Rob Rodiguez / Q.T. production...... Remember the *** Wagon in the Telephone vid?

Ooops! Sorry, my enthusiasm didn't allow my to put my tongue through my brain before posting,.

Thanks for correcting me!

:hug:

Perform Living

Katie14

Why is she in the movie poster but not listed in the cast list on imdb?

Edited by Katie14

Lady Palutena

But you don't know if she DIDN'T audition for this, did you? I remember in an interview (maybe someone else will remember which one it was..jay leno? something like that) where she said she had some people tell her she could just BE in their movie and she said "No, I want to get it by auditioning"...Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, we'll probably never know. There's a good chance she did do SOMETHING to be in the film though. From being an Austin native I can tell you that Robert Rodriguez will have 500 extras all individually audition instead of just casting them on looks.

That was on Ellen. :)

Here's the receipt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RBPNXWgsAc About 45 seconds in

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

jeremiah saint

haha i wonder how big of a role she has

and its interesting mel gibson is in the movie too - he is a well known homophobe, not to mention all around asshole - maybe gaga can sprinkle fairy dust on him and turn him :omfgaga:

oh and she looks flawless on the movie poster omg