Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

MattyMonster

I swear, just yesterday I posted on GGD about how Gaga shouldn't do the Amy Winehouse movie because it would be too serious and she wouldn't pull it off, but ****, this is the perfect role for her!

we all knew this would happen. But I would love to see Tarantinos vision... or Gaga and Warhol ^^

You know that Warhol's dead, right? :sweat:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• SKANK

• Galactastica

So ****ing stoked :excited2: did not believe this at first. Hopefully Tarantino notices her potential and casts her in Kill Bill vol. 3 :cry:

Miel

I remember she said somewhere once she'd like to score a Robert Rodriguez movie. I hope she contributes to the music!

And whooooo! RR down, Quentin (and Burton and Nolan and Harrelson lol) to go! :party:

3 points in and ready for more

RAMROD

I remember she said somewhere once she'd like to score a Robert Rodriguez movie. I hope she contributes to the music!

And whooooo! RR down, Quentin (and Burton and Nolan and Harrelson lol) to go! :party:

You forgot Scorcese bew :creepflop:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

the poster is amazingï¼Å’i hope the new album‘s artwork could like this....s-xy and fierce

Edited by juemimi

giskardsb

I'd love her to do a title song in James Bond'ian style, like Garbage's Awesome version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRPWFzONm88

Miel

Didn't Tarantino consider her for a role in (possibly) Kill Bill 3? I could imagine Gaga in the Grindhouse dual pictures, lol.

I'd love her to do a title song in James Bond'ian style, like Garbage's Awesome version.

Well, ****! Whoooooo!

You forgot Scorcese bew :creepflop:

Taxi Driver, the remake w/ Lady Gaga :laughga:

Sabertooth

Didn't Tarantino consider her for a role in (possibly) Kill Bill 3? I could imagine Gaga in the Grindhouse dual pictures, lol.

Kill Bill 3 is still up in the air I believe so It may not even happen.

RAMROD

That's cool. But my guess is, it might be Mariachi driven song just like Americano.

Remember what Antonio Banderas did with Desperado OST?

Sounds like a plan :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

giskardsb

I wanna see Gaga get killed but with a good fight :awesome:

preferrably fighting naked. that would be good.

Viva La Daniel

OH MY GOOOD Holy **** i cant breath , i am not worthy :worship2:

Miel

I wanna see Gaga get killed but with a good fight :awesome:

A giant gunfight with fists in a Mexican dive bar in Tijuana all set in tune to Americano. With a live mariachi playing whoot.

Kill Bill 3 is still up in the air I believe so It may not even happen.

The original storyline was to setup for Vernita Green's daughter, right? I hope it happens someday, though I'm fine as it is now.

Sounds like a plan :laughga:

"ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME? :laughga: "

Miel

Better not. I want Kiddo and her daughter which is prettier than Vernite Green's daughter and could probably beat her in a fight she's already killing fish. Vernita Green's daughter will probably grow up to be a teacher or something. Yawn.

Tarantino said a loooooooong time ago (2004, I think) that his base, then-tentative concept was to have Vernita Green's daughter to grow up bitter against Kiddo. Then, after years of training or smth goes after Kiddo. Interesting concept, a sort of full circle kind of storyline.