Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

No one currrrrrrs if she has a small part, this poster is wonderful and the fact that she's going to play in a movie is pretty cool !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

Alien Tulip

im excited but i hope her role isn't that small, I want her to be one of the main characters

Sleigh Mama

I don't love the idea of pop stars in serious movies, but her as a minor character in this actually looks pretty cool. The director is actually from where I live :)

SAM THE MONSTER

its is staring her !!! thats what it says all around google and wikipedia they wouldnt give gaga any role shes a QUEEN

im excited but i hope her role isn't that small, I want her to be one of the main characters

I hope its one of those things where you want to see more of someone who is really good, but they aren't in the film that often, wich makes the appearance all more saticfying

Michael

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!

I loved the first Machete so much so this is such good news for me!

:party:

What did I miss now? Cause I was on directors Twitter profile and he wrote he cast Charlie Sheen as the President of the United States...

Well they've both had massive mental breakdowns in recent years, Mel Gibson additionally turned out to be a raving racist, their careers are pretty well in the toilet IMHO.

Galactastica

I just learned she was filming one day last week in Texas and has already wrapped. I know a few more things, but I can't go into too much because the person who told me could get in trouble. Yes, it's an actual role and yes, you should be excited!

It would be better "La Chamaleona" que peshra!!!

This. They are basically calling her a she-male :toofloppy: