2 hours ago, ilgkp said:

list made by a 4-year-old

I don't think a 4 year old would know albums for 70s 80s 90s etc

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
16 hours ago, somnambulist said:

Born this Way is her best full album. The Fame Monster is cohesive and a fantastic EP but it's only 8 songs. If I had to pick 8 songs off BTW, it completely rivals TFM in quality- Marry The Night, Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Born This Way, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, let alone the songs I didn't name that are all still quality. The other thing too is that BTW was an EVENT when it came out, it was literally everywhere and BTW (the song) was absolutely massive. TFM didn't have that, Bad Romance came out of nowhere and then it became huge after (it never even went #1) TFM was the eye of the storm, and BTW WAS the storm (upon its release anyway)

TFM has Bad Romance, which is her magnum opus, but pound for pound I think BTW absolutely rivals TFM in quality. 

They're both my favorites from her in any case. 

If you trim Born This Way down to its best tracks (and for the most part I agree with yours listed except i'd add Heavy Metal Lover and Governemnt Hooker), then sure maybe it rivals The Fame Monster to a degree. But its still not as polished, not as focused, and not as aesthetically on point. Born This Way has definite highs but its lows are kind of cringeworthy and tacky (i.e. Hair, Bad Kids, The Queen, BJAF, and most of all Highway Unicorn) and they weigh the album down as a whole and hold it back from being a masterpiece like The Fame Monster is. And quite honestly the only reason TFM isnt listed as an LP is because they wanted to boost sales of TF, but even at only 8 tracks its an album of its own. To me she got carried away with BTW and made it too long. She needed to pare it down to the best and I think it would've been much better regarded if she had.

monsterdino
5 hours ago, brit4ever said:

No Britney, but Reputation and Solange in the Top 20......... :poot: 

ITZ, Blackout, TF, BTW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 90% of the albums on that list

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo no

and Solange deserved her spot :rip: 

monsterdino
5 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

I don't even know half of those albums or names. PJ Harvey, Tosi Amos, Kate Bush.. ????

anigif_original-grid-image-29700-1408990

And to put reputation, 1989, Lemonade, Madonna, Like a Virgin over Ray of Light, Like a Prayer, The Fame Monster... :grr: Also where are In the Zone, Blackout, Stripped, Teenage Dream, LOUD, Good Girl Gone Bad, Confessions on a Dance Floor?!?!?! :grr:

all of those albums u just mentioned are terrible...maybe educate yourself and listen to some real music like Kate Bush, PJ Harvey and Tori Amos instead of listening to those u just mentioned? :rip: 

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

all of those albums u just mentioned are terrible...maybe educate yourself and listen to some real music like Kate Bush, PJ Harvey and Tori Amos instead of listening to those u just mentioned? :rip: 

Oh henny, you better take that back or else...

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-second.gif

Confessions on a Dance Floor alone sh!ts all over those anonymous names you just mentioned.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

Oh henny, you better take that back or else...

Confessions on a Dance Floor alone sh!ts all over those anonymous names you just mentioned.

as if u heared any of those albums :rip: 

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

brit4ever
11 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo no

and Solange deserved her spot :rip: 

she does not, if she wasn't Beyonce's sister she wouldn't have even been signed to any lable :reductive:  and yes, In The Zone, Blackout, The Fame and Born This Way are probably the best albums this decade so far and they are deffinetly better than 2/3 of those irrelevant albums featured on that irrelevant list :reductive: 

Phoebe Buffay
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

as if u heared any of those albums :rip: 

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF-se

Those albums that you call music? I don't have heard them nor do I intend to.

As I said I listen to Britney's, Katy's, Madonna's and Gaga's flawless discography only. Have a nice day.. :hor:

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

she does not, if she wasn't Beyonce's sister she wouldn't have even been signed to any lable :reductive:  and yes, In The Zone, Blackout, The Fame and Born This Way are probably the best albums this decade so far and they are deffinetly better than 2/3 of those irrelevant albums featured on that irrelevant list :reductive: 

tenor.gif?itemid=4964855

why the **** is the fame on 104 when taylor's and beyonce's albums are in the top 20 wtf. and beyonce doesn't even write her own stuff. 

monsterdino
23 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Those albums that you call music? I don't have heard them nor do I intend to.

As I said I listen to Britney's, Katy's, Madonna's and Gaga's flawless discography only. Have a nice day.. :hor:

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn not britney katy and madge having FLAWLESS discographies when half of britneys discography is full of stains (especially Britney Jean) Katy's whole discog is terrible (except for Witness which is listenable) and when Madge decided to quit music when she released Hard Candy

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

antyways enjoy only listening to poor 00s and 10s pop music and nothing else balkan queen

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

monsterdino
28 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

If you have heared the album maybe u'll say otherwise the album is so important for black culture and is actually an excellent album

A Seat At The Table >>>>>> any Bey album

also ITZ, Blackout and The Fame definitely do not deserve to be in a list for 150 GREATEST albums, but what would a brit stan know about real talent and music

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnn not britney katy and madge having FLAWLESS discographies when half of britneys discography is full of stains (especially Britney Jean) Katy's whole discog is terrible (except for Witness which is listenable) and when Madge decided to quit music when she released Hard Candy

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

antyways enjoy only listening to poor 00s and 10s pop music and nothing else balkan queen

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

I'd rather listen to "poor 00s and 10s pop" than the tr*sh you call music. Oh isn't that Bjork on your avi? The "singer" who screams and yells in a diffucult-to-understand language as the good sis @MaryJaneHolland said?

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

If you have heared the album maybe u'll say otherwise the album is so important for black culture and is actually an excellent album

A Seat At The Table >>>>>> any Bey album

also ITZ, Blackout and The Fame definitely do not deserve to be in a list for 150 GREATEST albums, but what would a brit stan know about real talent and music

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

Oh yes she would, knowing that Britney has sold 200+m records.

tenor.gif?itemid=8312895

ryanripley
Just now, EvilRegal said:

I'd rather listen to "poor 00s and 10s pop" than the tr*sh you call music. Oh isn't that Bjork on your avi? The "singer" who screams and yells in a diffucult-to-understand language as the good sis @MaryJaneHolland said?

tenor.gif

you will resPEKt the queen of visuals

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived